Buffalo players reacting to Josh and the tweets

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

good article by ESPN and we know Eddie will do all he can to help his new teammate
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2333 ... ive-tweets
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 226 times

Never thought about it but, considering the tweets, Buffalo is probably one of the best landing spots for Josh. Having Eddie's support will be huge!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

I am kind of surprised at how negatively the bills fans have reacted at Josh
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:56 pm I am kind of surprised at how negatively the bills fans have reacted at Josh
I'm not. It's the age of stats, and stats-wise, Josh looks like an awful player. People even dug up his high school stats to show it's not a new thing (apparently his completion percentage was in the 40s in high school). Every single NFL club's fans have called him the most overrated prospect in years and a sure bust. Everybody feared their team drafting him.

He'll win them over, and then he'll prove the nay-sayers wrong and the Buffalo scouts right.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:42 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:56 pm I am kind of surprised at how negatively the bills fans have reacted at Josh
I'm not. It's the age of stats, and stats-wise, Josh looks like an awful player. People even dug up his high school stats to show it's not a new thing (apparently his completion percentage was in the 40s in high school). Every single NFL club's fans have called him the most overrated prospect in years and a sure bust. Everybody feared their team drafting him.

He'll win them over, and then he'll prove the nay-sayers wrong and the Buffalo scouts right.
from 40s in high school, to 49% in Juco to upper 50s in college and he will be in the 60s in the pros. Josh improves incrementally every step of the way
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:01 pm from 40s in high school, to 49% in Juco to upper 50s in college and he will be in the 60s in the pros. Josh improves incrementally every step of the way
Nah, according to the Internet NFL experts, it's impossible to improve once you reach the pros.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

It was a naive kid making racists comments and not a racist kid making racists comments. He'll handle it and all will be fine. Problems arise from the latter scenario above and I don't believe for a second that Josh is in that group.

Now, I wonder if we'll start labeling all players who use the terms b*tches or h*s in social media as the deed or oppressive to women?
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.