Absolutely pathetic

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Poke Around wrote:
wyocowboy2014 wrote:I agree with WYO2DAL. I respect the fact that you are trying to bring coverage to the Pokes but if you have a problem or issue first look at what you can do to make it better before attacking people with your rants. This is a forum where we as poke fans have discussion on team issues in support of the cowboys and their fans. I really question your motives. The whole thing seems pretty strange. From what I have read you didn't go to UW and you have no tie to us. You are attacking us as a fan base for something we didn't ask for. I just don't think your attack was appropriate or warranted. Again the exposure is appreciated but I think you need to watch the attitude.
It might also help to understand that we are a small population base and as well as Wyoming football many of us have a strong tie to our local high school. So you put this show on Friday evening. Do you want us to tell the high schools to move the games to Thursday so we can listen to you?
Indeed, sir, I do.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

DINOCOSTA wrote:Idiots...
We're the idiots? I'm not getting into a pissing match with you but don't come in here calling us idiots.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Wyo2dal wrote:
We're the idiots? I'm not getting into a pissing match with you but don't come in here calling us idiots.
You're a pretty funny guy, and my comment was not intended as a universal 'poke' (pardon the pun)...but tell me now, exactly what are you going to do if I decide to do it again?

Will you scold me good?

I'm quivering on my sofa as I await your response...
UfuknDub
Ranch Hand

:orly:
Wow, don't take it out on the Wyoming faithful because your first radio show sputtered out of the gates. How about more positive vibes encouraging fans to give you a chance.

I think you're demanding alot in such a short timeframe. Give it some time to bring more fans to the show. You catch more bees with honey than vinegar.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

UfuknDub wrote:
:orly:
Wow, don't take it out on the Wyoming faithful because your first radio show sputtered out of the gates. How about more positive vibes encouraging fans to give you a chance.

I think you're demanding alot in such a short timeframe. Give it some time to bring more fans to the show. You catch more bees with honey than vinegar.
Now there is a suggestion, although I don't necessarily agree with it, that I can at the very least respect.

No sir, I demand that if Pokes fans want a 'national' forum to express thoughts on their 'beloved' Pokes, then they will stand and be accounted for...I have a host of other things I can talk about on any given Friday night.

Thank you.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

DINOCOSTA wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:
You're a pretty funny guy, and my comment was not intended as a universal 'poke' (pardon the pun)...but tell me now, exactly what are you going to do if I decide to do it again?

Will you scold me good?

Good riddance, That is my response you may be an adult but you act like a 10 year old.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Wyo2dal wrote:
DINOCOSTA wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:

Will you scold me good?

Good riddance, That is my response you may be an adult but you act like a 10 year old.
Come on now, 10 years old?

I'm at least the level of a 21 year old UW junior...
gopokes1399
Blog Team

You are an idiot Costa, you want listeners but insult the people and fan base (in which you claim
To be a part of) that you want to listen to/ target audience
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

gopokes1399 wrote:You are an idiot Costa, you want listeners but insult the people and fan base (in which you claim
To be a part of) that you want to listen to/ target audience
That is right, I do, and if there is not a significant uptick for Mr Gagliardi's future appearances, I will simply shift into another gear with another topic unrelated...there is absolutely no downside for me here whatsoever.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

I WILL lock this thread if you JACKASSES don't stop fighting. Feels like I'm at a saloon and a bar brawl breaks out!!!! We just got embarrassed by a team we should've beaten by 21 at least plus we could be without the only really good pl;ayer on the team!!!!! SO SHUT THE f-word UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus H. Christ stop acting like 10 year old brats! ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Really? They were coming with some pretty valid criticisms - some pretty constructive ones as well, and that's all you have. There's a bunch of people here who would love to see you do well in your Cowboy coverage, and this is how you respond?

Why not actually being a bit humble and acting on it instead? We live in a pretty awesome time as far as technology and media goes - it's easy to reach a ton of people with little effort. But you do have to make that effort. Nobody's going to think less of you for actually listening to advice - rather the opposite.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Okay that's enough!

The big man has spoken -- and obviously he's not happy, both of this juvenile pitter-patter, as well as today's result at The War.

Although I must say, that the majority of my responses have been tongue in cheek and somewhat facetious...getting under some of these people's skin is easier than taking candy from a baby...even though I cannot speak from experience to that endeavor.

I hear ya Big Kahuna...I'll stop pulling chains from this point forward...even though it was so much damn fun!

Cheers...

GO POKES!
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

Hahaha l like wyonation and I like the general feel of the posters here but you guys are Idiots and I say this in the nicest and most respectable way possible. Do you know who the hell your dealing with? DINO f-word COSTA thats who the shock jock of sports radio. I love Dino's show, I laugh my ass off. Do me a favor and yourself and google dino costa and do a little research on the man the myth the legend radio god DINO COSTA
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Cuttslam wrote:Hahaha l like wyonation and I like the general feel of the posters here but you guys are Idiots and I say this in the nicest and most respectable way possible. Do you know who the hell your dealing with? DINO f-word COSTA thats who the shock jock of sports radio. I love Dino's show, I laugh my ass off. Do me a favor and yourself and google dino costa and do a little research on the man the myth the legend radio god DINO COSTA
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

Yes I am, pretty sure all you guys are getting played like a fiddle
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

What's that...the message didn't get through the first time?

You leave me no choice then, I'm sorry.

Big Kahuna, I say its time to lock this thread.

There.

Done.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Cuttslam wrote:Yes I am, pretty sure all you guys are getting played like a fiddle
Yeah, I've never had Sirius radio, and no I know outside this forum has it either.