Absolutely pathetic

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

DINOCOSTA wrote:Idiots...
Really? They were coming with some pretty valid criticisms - some pretty constructive ones as well, and that's all you have. There's a bunch of people here who would love to see you do well in your Cowboy coverage, and this is how you respond?

Why not actually being a bit humble and acting on it instead? We live in a pretty awesome time as far as technology and media goes - it's easy to reach a ton of people with little effort. But you do have to make that effort. Nobody's going to think less of you for actually listening to advice - rather the opposite.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Okay that's enough!

The big man has spoken -- and obviously he's not happy, both of this juvenile pitter-patter, as well as today's result at The War.

Although I must say, that the majority of my responses have been tongue in cheek and somewhat facetious...getting under some of these people's skin is easier than taking candy from a baby...even though I cannot speak from experience to that endeavor.

I hear ya Big Kahuna...I'll stop pulling chains from this point forward...even though it was so much damn fun!

Cheers...

GO POKES!
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

Hahaha l like wyonation and I like the general feel of the posters here but you guys are Idiots and I say this in the nicest and most respectable way possible. Do you know who the hell your dealing with? DINO f-word COSTA thats who the shock jock of sports radio. I love Dino's show, I laugh my ass off. Do me a favor and yourself and google dino costa and do a little research on the man the myth the legend radio god DINO COSTA
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Cuttslam wrote:Hahaha l like wyonation and I like the general feel of the posters here but you guys are Idiots and I say this in the nicest and most respectable way possible. Do you know who the hell your dealing with? DINO f-word COSTA thats who the shock jock of sports radio. I love Dino's show, I laugh my ass off. Do me a favor and yourself and google dino costa and do a little research on the man the myth the legend radio god DINO COSTA
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

Yes I am, pretty sure all you guys are getting played like a fiddle
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

What's that...the message didn't get through the first time?

You leave me no choice then, I'm sorry.

Big Kahuna, I say its time to lock this thread.

There.

Done.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Cuttslam wrote:Yes I am, pretty sure all you guys are getting played like a fiddle
Yeah, I've never had Sirius radio, and no I know outside this forum has it either.