2013 Schedule Poster

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 105 times

Sorry I don't have a bigger image, but this was just posted on twitter. Much better than last year's giant helmets version, in my opinion.

Last edited by WYO1016 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

I think it is kinda Cheesy! What is wrong with the players just posing in their unis with he same background. The dusters and pistols just mess it up.
jarhead
Ranch Hand

That is terrible. We are going to get a lot of crap about this one! I don't understand why it is always about a gimick, why can't they just let the game of football stand alone and represent itself. I agree Slow Hand...The mountains as a back drop and in their traditional Brown and Gold would have been much more classy.
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

I like it.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

It reminds me of the 90's when they would have all sports do things like this. No it doesnt strike fear or look as classy as some but it harkens back to a time when we were relevant. I like it.
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

"Brokeback football", Laramie where nobody rides a horse, Hick Central, the captions could go on forever.......and I am not sure any of them are daunting! LOL
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

WAY better than Montana's poster this year.
ImageImageImageImage
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

Slow Hand wrote:"Brokeback football", Laramie where nobody rides a horse, Hick Central, the captions could go on forever.......and I am not sure any of them are daunting! LOL
If a person thinks "Brokeback" when they look at a football poster, they have bigger issues or other things on their mind. And, if you think this is bad, you should have seen some of the Dennis Erickson posters. Those were cheesy.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

I don't know about the rest, but Smith can actually pull that look off. It's cheesy, yet I kind of like it.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

fromolwyoming wrote:I don't know about the rest, but Smith can actually pull that look off. It's cheesy, yet I kind of like it.
Agreed....its a poster. Some creativity should come with it. Like mascots, this stuff should be kind of goofy. I like it.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Been liked: 45 times

J-Rod wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:I don't know about the rest, but Smith can actually pull that look off. It's cheesy, yet I kind of like it.
Agreed....its a poster. Some creativity should come with it. Like mascots, this stuff should be kind of goofy. I like it.
LOL Hawaii could use a logo of a mascot they had in the 1980s that was similar to the Ghostbusters Stay Puff Marshmallow man. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Guys, I've seen pics of it. It's way worse than the horse mascot character we had for one game in the 1990s. Remember?
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times

Wyokie wrote:
J-Rod wrote:
LOL Hawaii could use a logo of a mascot they had in the 1980s that was similar to the Ghostbusters Stay Puff Marshmallow man. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Guys, I've seen pics of it. It's way worse than the horse mascot character we had for one game in the 1990s. Remember?
I don't know why you had to remind me of that.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

WYCowboy wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
J-Rod wrote:

I don't know why you had to remind me of that.
Look on the bright side, other schools had far worse mascots than we did with that gawd-awful horse mascot.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 14 times

This poster kicks ass! Brett as the gunslinger and his deputies.

Or, would you rather have this...

The amount of bitching around here about what people are going to think is worrisome :(
Last edited by PokeTransplant on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

What the hell is that? Looks like some kids T.V. show character on PBS.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

That poster sucks
W-Y, Until I Die!
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 14 times

laxwyo wrote:That poster sucks
Alternative?
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

PokeTransplant wrote:
Alternative?
How about the cheerleader girls in bikinis?
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

PokeTransplant wrote:This poster kicks ass! Brett as the gunslinger and his deputies.

Or, would you rather have this...

The amount of bitching around here about what people are going to think is worrisome :(
Spooge! The nickname bestowed upon him by a GoWyo poster I believe.

As for the current poster, I think it would have looked better if they had not worn shoulder pads.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time

Wyokie wrote:
PokeTransplant wrote:
Alternative?
How about the cheerleader girls in bikinis?
Last I checked, they're not the ones out on the field getting beat up every week.