Any current pictures from the AA? Nirv? Cup?

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

Cuttslam wrote:
wyocowboy2014 wrote:After seeing all of the new AA today in person, fans are in for a treat.
No pictures?
Sorry, I didn't feel comfortable doing it. I hope athletics posts a picture/video at some point of the locker rooms, meeting rooms, and etc. Very very cool.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

wyopig wrote:Man, I guarantee that we're going to have issues with the student section being on top of the visitor's bench and the fact that the visitor's tunnel is basically running through an unrestricted mass of students right on the floor. It's gonna be awesome!

Steve Fisher is going to poop a brick!
what about Larry Eustachy as well, he'll bring an army to stand behind them, lol.....yeah i love that poster as well
NMSKIN
Buckaroo

Looking great Wyoming, happy for you guys!!!
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

It looks amazing. I wouldn't change a thing. WELL except I see I don't have one of those fancy padded chairs. Wonder if they will come next season or not at all
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Aaron wrote:It looks amazing. I wouldn't change a thing. WELL except I see I don't have one of those fancy padded chairs. Wonder if they will come next season or not at all
The lower bowl is being addressed this year, I was told by a member of athletic department that next phase will include all remaining seating in the upper bowl and such. Take that for whats its worth.
VisorHair
Ranch Hand

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
Aaron wrote:It looks amazing. I wouldn't change a thing. WELL except I see I don't have one of those fancy padded chairs. Wonder if they will come next season or not at all
The lower bowl is being addressed this year, I was told by a member of athletic department that next phase will include all remaining seating in the upper bowl and such. Take that for whats its worth.
That's correct - but will lose some seating due to premium areas I believe

"In this geographical area; Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, and Western Kansas - there's a new Sheriff in town." - Coach Bohl
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

gopokes1399
Blog Team

When is the next phase taking place?
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

gopokes1399 wrote:When is the next phase taking place?
End of the season in 2015 from what I remember.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
jessejames02
Ranch Hand

The new court looks great. I hope I get to see it on TV a few times over here.
52-56
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

jessejames02 wrote:The new court looks great. I hope I get to see it on TV a few times over here.
All 31 games are either on TV or you can watch on line. Here's a link to the article that details the different TV games.

http://www.gowyo.com/sports/m-baskbl/sp ... 14aaa.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

CowboyNV wrote:
jessejames02 wrote:The new court looks great. I hope I get to see it on TV a few times over here.
All 31 games are either on TV or you can watch on line. Here's a link to the article that details the different TV games.

http://www.gowyo.com/sports/m-baskbl/sp ... 14aaa.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Actually there are some games that won't be view-able online or TV unless the host school also has streaming available but it's not very many this year.
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 86 times

I think this was asked sometime ago...but in phase 2 of the remodel, are they going to extend the chairback seats all the way to the top of the arena? I hope so. It will look a bit goofy...as the upper seats aren't even the same color of yellow.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 104 times

LawPoke wrote:I think this was asked sometime ago...but in phase 2 of the remodel, are they going to extend the chairback seats all the way to the top of the arena? I hope so. It will look a bit goofy...as the upper seats aren't even the same color of yellow.
I'm pretty sure they're going to make the seats in the upper bowl the same as the seats in the lower bowl.
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

LawPoke wrote:I think this was asked sometime ago...but in phase 2 of the remodel, are they going to extend the chairback seats all the way to the top of the arena? I hope so. It will look a bit goofy...as the upper seats aren't even the same color of yellow.
That is what Vorel told me.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

WYO1016 wrote:
I'm pretty sure they're going to make the seats in the upper bowl the same as the seats in the lower bowl.
They should have to pay the same / similar seat premium then. ;)
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
PokeFan1980
Buckaroo

McPeachy wrote:
WYO1016 wrote:
They should have to pay the same / similar seat premium then. ;)
I think they may change them out so they are all brown but i don't think they will be the padded ones with cupholders.
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

The athletic department just posted these: