So how long before...

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

cali2wyo wrote:
Cosmic Cowboy wrote:Do you guys think Coach Shyatt will hook me up with a pair for a back breaking price? :lol: :lol:
Sellers won't be needing his anymore... You could ask him lol
Way too soon!
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Triple-WY wrote:
Cosmic Cowboy wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:
Cosmic Cowboy wrote:I can buy some official Wyoming Cowboys basketball shorts??? I've been wanting Nike to make these things for years and they've never been released. How many NCAA tourney appearances and thunderous dunks will it take for this to happen? Are we shut out of the official bball gear world forever? Goddamn! Sorry for this random rant but man I've truthfully wanted a pair of those shorts for like 10 years running man. Help me Nike! Help me UW! :willybs:
Wyoming gets literally no love when it comes to anything Sports Apparel related.

ranting along with you!

Also why is 60% of the Wyoming apparel Black or Gray background? My new Pokes shirt is Gray & Brown

[img]http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFIm ... 0_xl.jpg&w
This should have been Brown & Gold in some way shape or form.
This is so sad and true. It's like we get knockoff Wyoming gear.
Well, speaking of knockoff- Just back from a week in Korea and managed to score a badass Wyoming sweatshirt. Korean sew shop full of pro and college gear. Was surprised to see a stack of Poke gear. A good four or five different sweatshirts to choose from with embroidered Steamboats, lettering, etc. Actually very sharp and I like better than my Champion one.
This is where you need to get your jerseys. They do a first class job.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

I think you guys will be really happy with these Jerseys and shorts. I am waiting to hear back on a couple of things, but looks like these are going to get done. I will update when I hear back.
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

wyocowboy2014 wrote:I think you guys will be really happy with these Jerseys and shorts. I am waiting to hear back on a couple of things, but looks like these are going to get done. I will update when I hear back.
If you can get them done, I'll do what I have to in order to convince the wife that I need one depending on sized you order.
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

Just a quick update. I am working on getting an actual retailer to sell these instead of just ordering a quantity for people on here. The pricing looks very good. If a retailer picks these up, they will set the number. This jersey is the newer model version of what the team wears. Their exact model is no longer available. That being said, these will be exactly the same except the brown trim around the arms and neck, otherwise they are the exact same.

WyoExpat
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

BeaverPoke wrote:Does anyone know where to get custom made jerseys? I know that universities can not sell a Nance Jr #22 jersey, but there has got to be a way to get one right.

Anyone know of a place that can make a custom Wyo jersey? Or should I buy a Wyo jersey and find someone to put the name on?

Also want to make an All-Wyo team

Kenny Sailors #4
Marcus Bailey #44
Fennis Dembo #34
Larry Nance #22
Theo Ratliff #42
Can't offer Dembo #34 without Leckner's #43. When I was a kid, everyone wanted to wear one of those two numbers.

Having been in the same class as Ratliff, I don't know that he would be among my top 5 for jersey number popularity.

On a related note, when is Coach Shyatt going to add a brown uniform for road games since the yellow can also be a home uni?
Last edited by WyoExpat on Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

WyoExpat wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:Does anyone know where to get custom made jerseys? I know that universities can not sell a Nance Jr #22 jersey, but there has got to be a way to get one right.

Anyone know of a place that can make a custom Wyo jersey? Or should I buy a Wyo jersey and find someone to put the name on?

Also want to make an All-Wyo team

Kenny Sailors #4
Marcus Bailey #44
Fennis Dembo #34
Larry Nance #22
Theo Ratliff #42
Can't offer Dembo #34 without Leckner's #43. When I was a kid, everyone wanted to wear one of those two numbers.

Having been in the same class as Ratliff, I don't know that he would be among my top 5 for jersey number popularity.
This isn't my Top 5 Popularity, it's my Starting 5
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

I hope to have an answer on whether or not these will be made by Tuesday.
mnewman92
Buckaroo

I agree. I've been wanting those gold shorts for a while now, but I've been settling with these for a few years instead. I love that arrow design on the shorts that Nike does. But let's just be happy we haven't gone to Adidas because those sleeved jerseys even some college teams have now are just awful!

Last edited by mnewman92 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

The official Nike jersey's are dead in the water. Licensing issues.
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

This might be the most critical part of our tourney run. If we go sweet 16 or further maybe we force Nike and the Universities hand into making replica Cowboys bball shorts available to the public. They need a market and everyone loves an underdog winner. We gotta make noise! Come on Nike make our yellow bball shorts a reality goddamn it!!! :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:
Riding High!!!
mnewman92
Buckaroo

Aren't the gray unis new this year or was that last? Just to add I'm glad we finally ditched the all brown in the basketball unis.
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

mnewman92 wrote:Aren't the gray unis new this year or was that last? Just to add I'm glad we finally ditched the all brown in the basketball unis.
Last year. I wonder why the retro unis never made an appearance this year.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

wyocowboy2014 wrote:
mnewman92 wrote:Aren't the gray unis new this year or was that last? Just to add I'm glad we finally ditched the all brown in the basketball unis.
Friday!?!?!?
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
wyocowboy2014 wrote:
Friday!?!?!?
The team will be wearing the gold unis friday
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

wyocowboy2014 wrote:
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
wyocowboy2014 wrote:
Friday!?!?!?
The team will be wearing the gold unis friday
I figured as much. I like the throw back unis a lot. And the grey ones. Aw hell. It could be neon yellow and purple and I would still love it if it had the WYO on the front
SnowyRange
Ranch Hand

Don't know. But it seems to have worked.