Bryce Peters

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Mr.Large
Ranch Hand

A little birdie just told me that Bryce Peters is going to commit.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Well as nice as that sounds he still has 4 official visits he can take and he said he was going to take all of them by September and commit in November.

So if your little birdie is correct that would be a huge turn of events. I hope your little birdie is right.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Mr.Large wrote:A little birdie just told me that Bryce Peters is going to commit.
Mr. Large! :lol: I want to believe you, but your track record is less than stellar.
castlerocker
Cowpoke

Mr Large is not big (no pun intended) on credibility.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 142 times

His record has been pretty good since his Porter Gustin call.
W-Y, Until I Die!
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

He recently listed his top 6 on twitter. The only takeaway I have is that grand canyon fans are almost as annoying as csu and byu fans! They're flooding his Twitter (which may even be against the rules) trying to win him over with their gym that's smaller than that crap hole in fort Collins and not being ncaa eligible until 2018.

Anyways... I like our chances with the kid.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Has anyone heard how his other visits have gone?
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:Has anyone heard how his other visits have gone?

He hasn't taken any other visits yet but he is reconsidering Utah now. He had left them out of his top 6 but now they are back in. So must have had a coach call him up.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
poke_addict
Cowpoke
Been liked: 3 times

https://twitter.com/MGardnerSports/stat ... 0043685888" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
poke_addict
Cowpoke

poke_addict
Cowpoke

LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

It would be so huge if we got Bryce! Come to WYO, Bryce and be part of the best program in the west
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Anyone would be a fool to go to UNLV if they want to win.

Simple as that.

Peters is getting overwhelmed with the recruiting because he has so many damn offers.
This is the type of kid we need at Wyo.

The article says he went from 1 offer in his freshman season to 9 in his sophomore to over 20 right now before his senior season.

This kid has improved his game in a great progression. Developed it. He was never a 5 star being offered by Kentucky and Duke. He has upgraded his potential by developing his game. That is what Shyatt does is develop.

He also loves to play defense... Come to Laramie man. This place is made for you!
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

Everybody has a good time on visits. I'm thoroughly enjoying my wife being recruited for her job even though we pretty much know where we're going to end up. I don't have a problem with people enjoying the process... it's going to come down to relationships, and if someone would choose to play for that poop show over the defending conference champs with our staff who just developed a first round pick, then I don't want that kid in Laramie anyway.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

LasCrucesPoke wrote:Everybody has a good time on visits. I'm thoroughly enjoying my wife being recruited for her job even though we pretty much know where we're going to end up. I don't have a problem with people enjoying the process... it's going to come down to relationships, and if someone would choose to play for that poop show over the defending conference champs with our staff who just developed a first round pick, then I don't want that kid in Laramie anyway.
To be fair, UNLV also just produced a 1st round pick
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
Cowduck
Cowpoke

joshvanklomp wrote:
LasCrucesPoke wrote:Everybody has a good time on visits. I'm thoroughly enjoying my wife being recruited for her job even though we pretty much know where we're going to end up. I don't have a problem with people enjoying the process... it's going to come down to relationships, and if someone would choose to play for that poop show over the defending conference champs with our staff who just developed a first round pick, then I don't want that kid in Laramie anyway.
To be fair, UNLV also just produced a 1st round pick
Hard to say they "produced" him, he was a one-and-done who arguably worsened his draft stock in his year in Vegas.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

Exactly....Vaughn got the F out before being a casualty of Rice's system.
Cowduck
Cowpoke

JimmyDimes wrote:Exactly....Vaughn got the F out before being a casualty of Rice's system.
Oh, and don't forget that Christian Wood was also a one-and-done who REALLY hurt his draft stock at UNLV. I mean, if you want to really encapsulate what playing there does for your draft hopes, just take a look at this picture:

PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

^ there's a difference between produced, and developed (the word I used).
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

I'm not concerned about UNLV. You would be a fool to play for Dave Rice unless you're a one and done: projected in the first round as a freshman. If you're not a one and done, you're likely to end up transferring out or playing for a different coach. You aren't going to develop under Dave Rice. You learn to be more selfish under Dave Rice. UNLV isn't going to get Peters.

CU isn't either. Peters wants to play for a defensive coach/program. CU definitely isn't that. Scratch them off the list.

He's only had a few visits and so far, Wyoming is still the best fit for Peters.

Expect a Peters commitment soon.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.