2015 College basketball Transfer List

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Well if for some reason we don't get Chris Boucher here is the list of 2015 transfers.

Obviously we will be looking for a big boy down low. Not sure if they would only take a Senior or if they would consider a Junior also if they were good enough. Seems like they would.

Alright guys, pick me out a good one from that list. :lol:

http://www.verbalcommits.com/transfers/2015

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

Sorry guys posted this in the wrong forum. Mods can you move it to the basketball forum please

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

seattlecowboy wrote:Sorry guys posted this in the wrong forum. Mods can you move it to the basketball forum please
Request granted...and you're welcome.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

Wyokie wrote:
seattlecowboy wrote:Sorry guys posted this in the wrong forum. Mods can you move it to the basketball forum please
Request granted...and you're welcome.

Thank you sir! :D

wyo 1
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 4 times

Lekan Ajayi has played at 3 schools and I believe a jc, and he still has a year left? That guys been all over since he left here.
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

I'd like a 7 footer or two. Too bad those giants are rarely athletic enough for Papa Shy...
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Dayton has a 6'9 243 lb senior that can play immediately.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

BeaverPoke wrote:Dayton has a 6'9 243 lb senior that can play immediately.
Yeah there are quite a few big guys on there. UL Lafayette has a big guy that is 6-8 355 pounds. He could move some bodies I am sure. Looks like he isn't available right away though and would have to sit out a year and not sure how good he would be anyways. Just a big boy.

Pittsburgh and Marquette both have big guys transferring.

Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

seattlecowboy wrote:Well if for some reason we don't get Chris Boucher here is the list of 2015 transfers.

Obviously we will be looking for a big boy down low. Not sure if they would only take a Senior or if they would consider a Junior also if they were good enough. Seems like they would.

Did you clear this thread with Junky first?
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Wyolie Coyote wrote:
seattlecowboy wrote:Well if for some reason we don't get Chris Boucher here is the list of 2015 transfers.

Did you clear this thread with Junky first?
Troll level: Achieved :mrgreen:
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Did you clear this thread with Junky first?[/quote]

From my view point, CJ has the well-being of UW and the Cowboys as his top priority and there is nothing negative about him. He is not a troll.
Let's keep this thread on track please. :off:
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

WYCowboy wrote:
From my view point, CJ has the well-being of UW and the Cowboys as his top priority and there is nothing negative about him. He is not a troll.
Haha. Right. He anonymously attacks people on Wyonation and is a hero for the university. People on twitter anonymously attack members of the university and are assholes. Gotcha.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

WYCowboy wrote:Did you clear this thread with Junky first?
Let's keep this thread on track please. :off:[/quote]

Never called him a troll.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

BeaverPoke wrote:
WYCowboy wrote:Did you clear this thread with Junky first?

Never called him a troll.[/quote]

Whoa dude - that is not my quote.

I did not say you called him a troll.
:orly:
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

seattlecowboy wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:Dayton has a 6'9 243 lb senior that can play immediately.
Yeah there are quite a few big guys on there. UL Lafayette has a big guy that is 6-8 355 pounds. He could move some bodies I am sure. Looks like he isn't available right away though and would have to sit out a year and not sure how good he would be anyways. Just a big boy.

Pittsburgh and Marquette both have big guys transferring.
Tyrone Haughton is from Miami and is transferring from Pitt. He's one to keep our eye on.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:Here's one we're going after
https://twitter.com/dna rifle/status/592880494305480704

Should be our #1 priority. Perfect fit.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Agreed. I read some articles on him and he sounds like he's already ADU. He might not put up huge numbers but he does a lot of things well and takes pride in helping the team with the non-glorious duties.

That would give us two 16 schollies for Bryce and Dontay Bassett, while allowing our young post to develop another year.

He looks like the guy to me.

National Champions 1943.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

I do.
NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Cowboy Junky wrote:Agreed. I read some articles on him and he sounds like he's already ADU. He might not put up huge numbers but he does a lot of things well and takes pride in helping the team with the non-glorious duties.

That would give us two 16 schollies for Bryce and Dontay Bassett, while allowing our young post to develop another year.

He looks like the guy to me.

Just to add a little more detail to why I think he would be a perfect fit:

1. First and foremost, he is a very productive player. In his Junior year (sat out this past year with an injury) he averaged 3.8 ppg and 4.5 rpg. That doesn't sound like much, until you realize he did that in about 13 minutes per game. His Defensive Rebound Rate, per KenPom, was 27.2. If he had played enough minutes to qualify, that would put him in the Top 15 nationally. Just to give you an idea, Nance in his Jr. year had a DR% of 24.8. Now, obviously if he played more minutes his rate would likely come down, but he is an impact guy on the glass.

2. While, he wasn't a starter, he was a key contributor (say 7th guy, roughly equivalent to Herndon for us last year in terms of minutes) on two VERY good teams. The SLU teams in his Sophomore and Junior years were A-10 champs, Top 30 RPI teams that advanced in the Dance.

3. He fills our biggest need for next year: defense and rebounding in the frontcourt. I think Barnes, Naughton, and Moemeka each need a little more development and bringing in Glaze would allow them a little more time to learn before having to step in and be primary contributors (I anticipate Herndon will be a solid starter for the next 3 years).

4. Balancing Classes: This helps us balance the classes a little bit as we currently only have 3 players in the Jr. and Sr. classes (only one Sr.) and 10 underclassmen. If we bring in a transfer like Thomas or Magarity, they would essentially be an addition to the Sophomore Class (with Herndon, Lieberman, Gorski, and Barnes).

Anyway, obviously I have no idea if we will be able to land Glaze, but I believe he would be a fantastic addition. I also like the fact that he once committed to Lon Kruger, signed with Rick Majerus, and played for Jim Crews. You don't play for those guys unless you play Defense. You also don't get bothered about playing 55-50 type games.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Glaze hasn't been asked to carry much offensive responsibility. He's a good enough teammate to play that roll and defer to someone else. Before he got hurt they were expecting him to do that this year.

This is option one for me unless someone else pops up. I even prefer him and a 16 ship over Boucher for two years.

National Champions 1943.

I do.