Josh Adams overcomes near fatal crash to pursue NBA dream

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

https://twitter.com/JoshTAdams14/status ... 1029241856 Josh Adams overcomes near fatal crash to pursue NBA dream (Mile High Sports)

Once Josh was released from the hospital he knew he had a long road to recovery. Josh was very limited with movement and had to wear a neck brace. For the first time in his life he wasn’t superman. “I felt like a super hero for most of my life, but now I had no super powers. I couldn’t even go to the fridge and get a glass of water. I had to rely on those that truly loved and cared for me to support me. They held me down and I couldn’t have made it without them.” Them, includes his immediate family, Chaparral coaches, Wyoming coaching staff, former teammates and his basketball trainers.

http://milehighsports.com/josh-adams-ov ... m=referral

WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

All of Wyonation is wishing you well Josh.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Wishing you nothing but the best!!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Pretty good write up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
Lost Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 15 times

Josh Adams is the person I would vote most likely to come back from something like this!
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

Ex-Chaparral, Wyoming star Josh Adams back in business after car crash (Denver Post)

PARKER— Dating to his prep career at Chaparral High School, Josh Adams has had a reputation for being tough. University of Wyoming assistant basketball coach Jeremy Shyatt noticed that toughness in the first game he saw Adams play at an AAU tournament in Dallas.

“They threw an alley-oop (pass) to him and he hit his shoulder on the backboard and landed on his neck,” Shyatt said. “I called my dad (then-Wyoming head coach Larry Shyatt) and said: ‘Josh might be out the rest of the summer.’ He got right back up and told his (AAU) coaches: ‘No, I’m fine. I’m fine.’ It was the running joke from that point on — I always called him a crash-test dummy. It was how he threw his body around all the time.”

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/01/07/jo ... -accident/

stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

sure hoping Josh comes back from all this and has stellar overseas career, maybe even call ups to the CBA and NBA someday!!!!