Utah State

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

Gorski has been shooting lights out for us. If JMcMan can find himself and just let the flow come back to him this team will get nasty.
Riding High!!!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Too many 3s for you guys?
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

What a half!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
This is unreal. Assists and 3's everywhere.
Riding High!!!
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

1 TO in that half WOW
Riding High!!!
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

To bad we can never play like this on the road.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Cosmic Cowboy wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:
Cosmic Cowboy wrote:This lineup!!!
Adams
James
Gorski
Dalton
Herndon
That's it....
Dalton, James and Adams came off the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't have a problem with this as much as most here. We hit that 2nd gear on their bench and then we gain control of the game. He tends to let em play for awhile after that too. It's weird and its always gonna cause controversy. I think it tends to work a little better against teams outside the top 100 so far.
I love the fact he brings energy and points off the bench. Historically our bench brings very few points. I like the fact now our bench contributes and those bench players don't have dead legs at the end of the game. In the past I can think of a number of games we lost in the second half because our starters were dead.

seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

Kelley has 5 assists in 1st half and 0 turnovers. That is what I like to see from a PG.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

seattlecowboy wrote:To bad we can never play like this on the road.
Ya it would be really nice if we could at least shoot in the 40% range on the road instead of the 20% we have been putting up.

Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

seattlecowboy wrote:To bad we can never play like this on the road.
Yes this team is unreal in Laramie but subpar so far on the road. We gotta believe they can find it at some point right??? They've got to have a few games on the road were they catch heat. I already love what I'm seeing tonight. I think this team really needed that bye week to get healthier. Especially Adams since he's been through the ringer this season.
Riding High!!!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

IIRC our 3 point record came against USU last year did it not? When we won 84-65.

seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

We play horrible once we get big leads. We always start playing sloppy and let other teams get back into the game. Wish we would just step on it and keep playing.

Need to quit being so sloppy.

joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

seattlecowboy wrote:We play horrible once we get big leads. We always start playing sloppy and let other teams get back into the game. Wish we would just step on it and keep playing.
Happens to young teams a lot
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Root sports has some real idiots working for them...showing Wyoming's upcoming schedule and listed a game against Montana. Must be paying minimum wage.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

We sure are trying awfully damn hard to lose this game.

DVDA
A Real Cowboy

If anyone else was at the game, did you hear that referee say "bam" when he gave McManamen that technical?
Vapoke
Cowpoke

No Lieberman tonight?
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Vapoke wrote:No Lieberman tonight?
Edwards said he was sick and didn't practice during the post game.

LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Vapoke wrote:No Lieberman tonight?
Hopefully he's sick Saturday, too.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Really good effort for most of the night by the Cowboys. Glad we couldn't miss from 3 the first half. Herndon played excellent on offense and defense.

Edwards makes some weird decisions with his lineups. The big lead came when Adams, James, Herndon and Dalton were all on the court together... weird. The four best players sharing the court, what a weird idea, maybe we should maximize the time they all get to play in games... nawww, nope.

Also, why were we still trying the 1-3-1 trap late in the second half when we should have been in a man trying to limit their chances at an open 3? Especially when Gorski (slow as poop) and Kelly (a midget who they can pass over) and McMannamen (slow) were the ones doing the trapping. Ugh. I wish they'd just play the best players and let the rest shake out

McMannamen needs to sit in my opinion, he gets to play 30+ minutes no matter what even if he's having a bad game which has been like 1/2 the season. It's hard to win when he's not hitting his threes and FTs. We have better options.
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

I do wish they could've torched USU a little more and had more D intensity to close, but the Pokes did exactly what I wanted them to do. Came out firing on all cylinders and essentially ending the game in the first half. I'm hoping they are saving their best for Nevada later this week. Still I'd love to see more complete performances, if they do that then they are beating teams by double digits at home which is a good look! Still early in the season and plenty of time to find your best stuff.

Bright side- Didn't Nance Jr teams have trouble having complete performances at times too?
Riding High!!!