Utah State

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

Not to pat myself on the back(well actually that is exactly what I'm doing :D ) but after the AF game I said I thought Gorski was gonna be a major contributor since he recovered from his concussion. So far in conference season he is averaging almost 15 points a game. That's amazing. I have been impressed with his play so far and he deserves to start. Keep up the Good work AKA.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

TSpoke wrote:Not to pat myself on the back(well actually that is exactly what I'm doing :D ) but after the AF game I said I thought Gorski was gonna be a major contributor since he recovered from his concussion. So far in conference season he is averaging almost 15 points a game. That's amazing. I have been impressed with his play so far and he deserves to start. Keep up the Good work AKA.
Aka played well. On nights when he's got it going you leave him in. If he doesn't have the three ball working I see little reason to play him big minutes.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Bout time Aka is a factor!!!! Hopefully Jason will be on Saturday, biggest game of our season on Saturday, Beat the Wolf Pack
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Aka Gorski is one of those players that when he has his stroke working, you just sit back and marvel. He has a nice shot. Keep feeding him the ball!