Rest of season predictions?

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
WyomingAg
A Real Cowboy

Now 5 games in to conference play, what is everyone's predictions for rest of the season?

I'll say we finish 17-14, 7-11:
@ San José State - L
@ New Mexico - L
vs UNLV - W
vs Boise State - L
@ San Diego State - L
@ Air Force - L
vs Fresno State - W
@ Utah State - L
vs Colorado State - W
@ Boise State - L
vs New Mexico - L
@ Colorado State - W
vs San José State - W
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

Man a tough day to have predictions on, but boy the squad sure just got shellacked over that 4 game stretch pretty hard. I'll give predictions that I can't back up too well.

Somehow I think we go 22-9..I think this is the BROWN N GOLD VISION hopeful version...it also includes the greenie broom :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

@ San José State - W
@ New Mexico - L
vs UNLV - W
vs Boise State - L
@ San Diego State - W???
@ Air Force - W
vs Fresno State - W
@ Utah State - W
vs Colorado State - W
@ Boise State - L
vs New Mexico - W
@ Colorado State - W
vs San José State - W

Honestly there are W's that are gonna be tough to snag up there. Hate to give Boise St both W's. I guess my key to the season is the Fresno State/Utah State rematch period. If they came off the road beating SDSU and AF then in my gut I say they win a tight one in Laramie against Fresno.
Riding High!!!
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

I just can't see the Pokes going .500 in the conference. They may be in a free-fall, heaven forbid. The lack of contribution by McManaman is one reason. The inability of Edwards to gel a starting lineup and stick with it is another.
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

Adv8RU12 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:58 am I just can't see the Pokes going .500 in the conference. They may be in a free-fall, heaven forbid. The lack of contribution by McManaman is one reason. The inability of Edwards to gel a starting lineup and stick with it is another.
Well come on man! Show us your predictions then. Cut, copy, and paste then add your W and L's. In the name of the thread.
Riding High!!!
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Cosmic Cowboy wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:24 am
Adv8RU12 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:58 am I just can't see the Pokes going .500 in the conference. They may be in a free-fall, heaven forbid. The lack of contribution by McManaman is one reason. The inability of Edwards to gel a starting lineup and stick with it is another.
Well come on man! Show us your predictions then. Cut, copy, and paste then add your W and L's. In the name of the thread.
OK, OK, take it easy. Here it is, simplified, to minimize impact on the eyes: All away except CSU - Lose.
All home except BSU and FSU - Win. This assumes McManaman can't get it together and Edwards continues his flawed player rotation as usual.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

we just win 20 on the nose imo, gotta get this one against SJ at their place