Big Al

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

I think Herndon has quietly been having an excellent season. I really think he's been one of our more consistent guys in conference. He's an underrated defender and a big time glue guy. I really feel like when Al gets going that's when this team wins. If he can get double digits, be effective on D, and snag boards the Pokes become tough to beat. He's got a nice versatility to his game including some ball handling. I think he's improved a lot and I'm excited to see how he grows for next year. Herndon's definitely one of those silent players that makes the engine run and the team often struggles when he does.
Riding High!!!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

I think he's a good defender and an adequate rebounder. Al is having a really nice season imo
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

He's doing well, but I keep hoping that he develops into a "big man" instead of a really tall guard. I want him to play like Cooke or Nance and dominate down low. Force other teams to defend inside, clearing out the perimeter for the sharpshooters. When we dominate inside, our threes start falling. Weird how that works.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

I do agree and have seen vast improvement in his game, compared to a certain Senior that has lost his way unfortunately, 7 games to go and 1 tourney game we'll see what happens from here on out, just Beeet the Sheeep, 2x!!!