MWC Games

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Vt poke wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:04 pm
McPeachy wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:43 am Our conference sucks ass this year. This is a 3 horse race from now on going forward, and Nevada's to lose. How embarrassing that the POS at CSewe tossed 3 scholarship players, and is still winning with the 7 he has left...while we look like Natrona HS.
I think if we only had a certain 7 scholarships players and tossed the rest we would have a better record this year. The only fear is injury. Edwards imo feeds way too many mouths
Agree 100%. Say all, but Herndon, JJ, Dalton, JMac, Adams, Marshall, Naughton, and Moemeka got kicked off, I think we'd compete for the title this season.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:38 pm
Vt poke wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:04 pm
McPeachy wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:43 am Our conference sucks ass this year. This is a 3 horse race from now on going forward, and Nevada's to lose. How embarrassing that the POS at CSewe tossed 3 scholarship players, and is still winning with the 7 he has left...while we look like Natrona HS.
I think if we only had a certain 7 scholarships players and tossed the rest we would have a better record this year. The only fear is injury. Edwards imo feeds way too many mouths
Agree 100%. Say all, but Herndon, JJ, Dalton, JMac, Adams, Marshall, Naughton, and Moemeka got kicked off, I think we'd compete for the title this season.
Agree with this. I know some of us bitched about the way Shyatt would only use 7 guys most of the time but I think this year playing 7 or 8 guys would be better than the way we are doing it. I like those 8 guys listed there as well.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….