Wyoming vs Fresno St.

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

joshvanklomp wrote:Can't believe Edwards is benching James for the OTs. What a big mistake! He needs to be playing!
James has 10 points and 5 fouls unless the scoreboard is wrong. So if it's right he fouled out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Last edited by Wyo2dal on Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Wyo2dal wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:34 pm
joshvanklomp wrote:Can't believe Edwards is benching James for the OTs. What a big mistake! He needs to be playing!
James has 10 points and 5 fouls unless the scoreboard is wrong.

He's be being a smartass. Please don't feed the troll.
Last edited by ItSucksToBeACSURam on Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

I figured he was just confused lol I get that way after a number of drinks so I figure everyone else does as well lol

Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Get the ball inside FFS
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Why the hell is Lieberman taking all the last second shots.

ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Why are we not running offense anymore... we didn't get here by sitting on it. Play to win the damn game coach. Good lord.
Last edited by ItSucksToBeACSURam on Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

OK this is nuts!
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

I have a feeling they are going to keep fouling to keep us from draining 3s

Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Codys man has beat him off the dribble every time I know he is a solid defender but he is slow off the step.

joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Thank god for JMac and Dalton tonight!
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

I will take the win. Good Job Pokes!

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

I really wish they'd wait like 3 minutes before they kill the feed for the delay. It always abruptly ends when the game is over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Weird game. Good win. It's a shame Dalton had 6 turnovers, totally overshadowed an otherwise ridiculous and incredible night...😉
Last edited by ItSucksToBeACSURam on Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

joshvanklomp wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:06 pm Thank god for JMac and Dalton tonight!
But Dalton had 6 turnovers...
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Alright, I'll take that. How about Mo?! Dalton with a few bone head plays and lazy passes but a big double-double. Even Lieberman was pretty big there at the end.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:07 pm I really wish they'd wait like 3 minutes before they kill the feed for the delay. It always abruptly ends when the game is over
I didn't even get to see the last play
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:08 pm
joshvanklomp wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:06 pm Thank god for JMac and Dalton tonight!
But Dalton had 6 turnovers...
:lol:
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

17 turnovers and still managed to pull off a WIN. I have no idea how we pulled that off but it really helped with SJSU beating SDSU.

Now sitting in 6th place? Pretty sure they picked us to finish dead last so I'll take it. Not sure I'm going to Vegas this year but we'll see.

'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

Subcanis wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:09 pm Alright, I'll take that. How about Mo?! Dalton with a few bone head plays and lazy passes but a big double-double. Even Lieberman was pretty big there at the end.
Lieberman... He surely did come up huge in the 4th overtime. Saved us there, I'm willing to admit. Here's the thing though -- he did absolutely nothing for 45 minutes tonight. When their good players finally fouled out, he did something other than fart around midcourt. Lieberman looks really good against mediocre athletes like Fresno's 3rd stringers and Air Force, but is truly outmatched against anybody who gets real time on teams in the upper half of the conference.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

WOW, WOW, WOW....in a game that coulda went either way and one I thought we'd let slip thru our fingers, man was that an entertaining game to watch live. The fans at the library(quiet crowd) were so so, where the heck were the students, you missed one heckuva game. Good win, and hope we can take something outta it going to the glorified living room that is the Spectrum in Logan this weekend, hope the extra 1/2 didn't take too much outta them. What a fun game to watch