@Utah St

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

although they aren't good as in years past, it's still never easy to go against the Herd(student section) there at the Spectrum (what I've called the glorified living room, go you'll see what I'm talking about) in Logan. Nice to see us steal a win, just hope the 4 OT game playing an extra 1/2 didn't take too much outta our boys. Get em Pokes, steal one on the road, make Jalen Moore cry!
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

I really thought the Pokes could get this game all along. Still have a belief that this squad can go on a big win streak to finish the season. Hoping Lou Adams can bounce back from whatever happened in the FSU game. Feel like he must've said something to the coach that didn't sit well. The team is gonna need all hands on deck for the conference finish and the tourney. No better time to start gelling and getting W's then right now.
Riding High!!!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

stymeman wrote:although they aren't good as in years past, it's still never easy to go against the Herd(student section) there at the Spectrum (what I've called the glorified living room, go you'll see what I'm talking about) in Logan. Nice to see us steal a win, just hope the 4 OT game playing an extra 1/2 didn't take too much outta our boys. Get em Pokes, steal one on the road, make Jalen Moore cry!
According to 75% of the Basketball fans around here college kids don't get worn out they should always play 35 mins a game.

Hate to say it but we're going to have some dead legged players. However Aka Gorski being injured is a saving grace if he can go against USU he will absolutely be huge for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

Wyo2dal wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:39 pm
stymeman wrote:although they aren't good as in years past, it's still never easy to go against the Herd(student section) there at the Spectrum (what I've called the glorified living room, go you'll see what I'm talking about) in Logan. Nice to see us steal a win, just hope the 4 OT game playing an extra 1/2 didn't take too much outta our boys. Get em Pokes, steal one on the road, make Jalen Moore cry!
According to 75% of the Basketball fans around here college kids don't get worn out they should always play 35 mins a game.

Hate to say it but we're going to have some dead legged players. However Aka Gorski being injured is a saving grace if he can go against USU he will absolutely be huge for us.

Ya, we only won a MWC tournament championship with guys averaging over 35 minutes per game. But what did Shyatt know......
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Wyolie Coyote wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:09 pm
Wyo2dal wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:39 pm

Ya, we only won a MWC tournament championship with guys averaging over 35 minutes per game. But what did Shyatt know......
No, no, no. Much better to play a rotation of 11 guys and mix and match as much as possible and let them develop no continuity.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Cosmic Cowboy wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:03 am I really thought the Pokes could get this game all along. Still have a belief that this squad can go on a big win streak to finish the season. Hoping Lou Adams can bounce back from whatever happened in the FSU game. Feel like he must've said something to the coach that didn't sit well. The team is gonna need all hands on deck for the conference finish and the tourney. No better time to start gelling and getting W's then right now.
still don't get why James and Adams don't play together, hope the coach gets it soon, get the Aggies as well and yes Allllllll hands on deck!
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

First game in quite awhile that I'll actually be able to follow the whole thing. Go Pokes!
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

Pokes aren't gonna get a call tonight are they?
Riding High!!!
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

Adams playing pissed....NICE
Riding High!!!
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

Aside from giving up 4 offensive rebounds in the first couple possessions, not a bad start!
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

Team needs to calm down they are all over the place. D is playing scattered.
Riding High!!!
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Gotta get some boards. Offense looks great.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

So where is James?
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

:rofl: Ahaha these announcers
Riding High!!!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Is JJ hurt or sick?
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

Took till the 9 minute mark of the first half before JJ sees the floor.
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

Aggies killing us on the offensive glass.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

I really hope JJ is hurt or sick because if he's not I'm done with Edwards
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

James must be in the doghouse with Edwards or something cause he got pulled out of the game again Only played 4 and a half minutes about.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

seattlecowboy wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:35 pm James must be in the doghouse with Edwards or something cause he got pulled out of the game again Only played 4 and a half minutes about.
Probably because he hit that NBA range 3 and Edwards doesn't like him to take shots from that far out. :lol: