AA renovation...

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

Wyocowboyj wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:18 pm
cali2wyo wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:17 pm
McPeachy wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:23 pm What about this for a solution:

Tickets are scanned, so clearly they have a database of information...

So, UW announces to all season ticket holders, that if your seats are used less than 20% of the season (call it 4 games or less of a 16 game season), you lose them the following year. Now, season ticket holders could give them away, or donate them back to UW to give away (or re-sell) to avoid losing the seat(s), but at least there would be an ass in a seat more often than not.

Or is it just about the seat premium, ticket, and donor $$$ - and not how many empty seats there are every game in the AA????? Ya, probably.
Some type of ticket exchange program needs to be promoted. It's ridiculous that people have a hard time buying a lower bowl single game ticket. Actual attendance would increase if nicer seats were available for purchase on a nightly basis.
To your idea... I don't think the AD wants to create the possibility of losing high priced season tickets without the guarantee of re-selling them, but the owners of those tickets need to find ways to sell those tickets to people who are eager to go on a single-game basis. Maybe give a percentage of re-sold season tickets sales as a CJC auction credit or giftcard to Brown & Gold...
If you don't like it donate more money or continue to buy your season tickets and eventually get the seats you want. I have been a season ticket holder for 20 year in football and basketball. I had lived in Southwest Wyoming for 40+ years now I live in Western Colorado and I am unable to make it to a lot of the games, because of weather, work etc. So now you are telling me that if I can't use my tickets more than 20% of the game then I should lose them. It is the University of Wyoming not the University of Laramie, so what you are suggesting is only the people who live in the southeast corner of the state should be able to have seats in the lower 1/3? They are the only ones that can attend that many games. Over 50% of the games are during the week, I'm sorry I have a job. The group of us that have those seats and can't make it to every game are still doing more than our fair share to keep the lights on, pay the coaches salaries and provide scholarship money. I shouldn't have to pay a premium to sit in those seats and then have some ham and egger walk up to the ticket counter and be able to buy the same tickets at face value without compensation. I have been working for 20 years to gradually get better seating and now you suggest that all of my dedication gets thrown out the window because you can't sit where you want. I can guarantee that if the Athletic department came to me and said I didn't use my tickets enough and I will be losing them they wouldn't see another dime from me and I would bet that I wouldn't be alone. Now the one idea I do support would be at the 10 minute mark of the first half if there are empty seats being unused then they should be fair game to anybody but not until the 10 minute mark. I would also support the idea of a ticket exchange where you would get a B&G credit or something but that will never happen.
So a half empty lower bowl should be what we strive for? I would think packing the lower bowl and creating a homecourt advantage would be appealing. Maybe we develop a winning program with such an atmosphere. God forbid we actually have sustained success and the AA becomes a place opposing teams fear to play. But as long as donors such as yourself are more worried about reserving a seat that goes unused 75% of the time, I guess we will continue to play in a crappy atmosphere. Something needs to change whether it is re-selling the empty seats or allowing people to move down to fill those seats. We used to be considered Despicable. I don't think any MWC team is fearful of the AA or our fans anymore.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Wyocowboyj wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:18 pm If you don't like it donate more money or continue to buy your season tickets and eventually get the seats you want. I have been a season ticket holder for 20 year in football and basketball. I had lived in Southwest Wyoming for 40+ years now I live in Western Colorado and I am unable to make it to a lot of the games, because of weather, work etc. So now you are telling me that if I can't use my tickets more than 20% of the game then I should lose them. It is the University of Wyoming not the University of Laramie, so what you are suggesting is only the people who live in the southeast corner of the state should be able to have seats in the lower 1/3? They are the only ones that can attend that many games. Over 50% of the games are during the week, I'm sorry I have a job. The group of us that have those seats and can't make it to every game are still doing more than our fair share to keep the lights on, pay the coaches salaries and provide scholarship money. I shouldn't have to pay a premium to sit in those seats and then have some ham and egger walk up to the ticket counter and be able to buy the same tickets at face value without compensation. I have been working for 20 years to gradually get better seating and now you suggest that all of my dedication gets thrown out the window because you can't sit where you want. I can guarantee that if the Athletic department came to me and said I didn't use my tickets enough and I will be losing them they wouldn't see another dime from me and I would bet that I wouldn't be alone. Now the one idea I do support would be at the 10 minute mark of the first half if there are empty seats being unused then they should be fair game to anybody but not until the 10 minute mark. I would also support the idea of a ticket exchange where you would get a B&G credit or something but that will never happen.
Seems like a bunch of excuses, you having a job, and games being scheduled on week nights particularly. Sounds like life.

And frankly, if you can't attend 20% of the games, and you refuse to reach out and donate / exchange the unused tickets (like to Big Brothers & Sisters, the Cathedral Home, LHS, LJHS, or numerous other avenues)...which clearly seems to be the case (or you have horrible reading comprehension), then yes, either buy seats in the upper bowl section, or similar, and let them sit empty...or don't buy them at all, and let somebody that will attend (or donate them) have them.

Having a 50%-75% empty lower bowl for home basketball games is a travesty, and impacts everything about Wyoming basketball in a negative manner (from recruiting to actually winning). And trust me when I say this, if you elect to stop donating to the CJC and purchasing seats, you wouldn't / won't be alone. The seating reassignment has proven that already.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Wyolie Coyote wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:55 am

So, UW announces to all season ticket holders, that if your seats are used less than 20% of the season (call it 4 games or less of a 16 game season), you lose them the following year. Now, season ticket holders could give them away, or donate them back to UW to give away (or re-sell) to avoid losing the seat(s), but at least there would be an ass in a seat more often than not.

Or is it just about the seat premium, ticket, and donor $$$ - and not how many empty seats there are every game in the AA????? Ya, probably.
Some type of ticket exchange program needs to be promoted. It's ridiculous that people have a hard time buying a lower bowl single game ticket. Actual attendance would increase if nicer seats were available for purchase on a nightly basis.
To your idea... I don't think the AD wants to create the possibility of losing high priced season tickets without the guarantee of re-selling them, but the owners of those tickets need to find ways to sell those tickets to people who are eager to go on a single-game basis. Maybe give a percentage of re-sold season tickets sales as a CJC auction credit or giftcard to Brown & Gold...
If you don't like it donate more money or continue to buy your season tickets and eventually get the seats you want. I have been a season ticket holder for 20 year in football and basketball. I had lived in Southwest Wyoming for 40+ years now I live in Western Colorado and I am unable to make it to a lot of the games, because of weather, work etc. So now you are telling me that if I can't use my tickets more than 20% of the game then I should lose them. It is the University of Wyoming not the University of Laramie, so what you are suggesting is only the people who live in the southeast corner of the state should be able to have seats in the lower 1/3? They are the only ones that can attend that many games. Over 50% of the games are during the week, I'm sorry I have a job. The group of us that have those seats and can't make it to every game are still doing more than our fair share to keep the lights on, pay the coaches salaries and provide scholarship money. I shouldn't have to pay a premium to sit in those seats and then have some ham and egger walk up to the ticket counter and be able to buy the same tickets at face value without compensation. I have been working for 20 years to gradually get better seating and now you suggest that all of my dedication gets thrown out the window because you can't sit where you want. I can guarantee that if the Athletic department came to me and said I didn't use my tickets enough and I will be losing them they wouldn't see another dime from me and I would bet that I wouldn't be alone. Now the one idea I do support would be at the 10 minute mark of the first half if there are empty seats being unused then they should be fair game to anybody but not until the 10 minute mark. I would also support the idea of a ticket exchange where you would get a B&G credit or something but that will never happen.
So a half empty lower bowl should be what we strive for? I would think packing the lower bowl and creating a homecourt advantage would be appealing. Maybe we develop a winning program with such an atmosphere. God forbid we actually have sustained success and the AA becomes a place opposing teams fear to play. But as long as donors such as yourself are more worried about reserving a seat that goes unused 75% of the time, I guess we will continue to play in a crappy atmosphere. Something needs to change whether it is re-selling the empty seats or allowing people to move down to fill those seats. We used to be considered Despicable. I don't think any MWC team is fearful of the AA or our fans anymore.
Not sure he said any of that.... As a season ticket holder he "owns" those seats for the season. If you don't like seeing empty seats buy season tickets and go. Talk your friends, your family, your co workers to buy season tickets. You can't punish those that do buy season tickets and show up (when they can) in an attempt to increase attendance. You know the best way to improve attendance? Win games. Not screw over long term season ticket holders. The atmosphere isn't crappy. I was at the CSU game and it was loud for certain stretches of the game. The crowd was into it. The students were rowdy. The environment works just fine. Its the performance on the court thats creating a bunch of empty seats in the lower bowl.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

McPeachy wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:08 am
Wyocowboyj wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:18 pm If you don't like it donate more money or continue to buy your season tickets and eventually get the seats you want. I have been a season ticket holder for 20 year in football and basketball. I had lived in Southwest Wyoming for 40+ years now I live in Western Colorado and I am unable to make it to a lot of the games, because of weather, work etc. So now you are telling me that if I can't use my tickets more than 20% of the game then I should lose them. It is the University of Wyoming not the University of Laramie, so what you are suggesting is only the people who live in the southeast corner of the state should be able to have seats in the lower 1/3? They are the only ones that can attend that many games. Over 50% of the games are during the week, I'm sorry I have a job. The group of us that have those seats and can't make it to every game are still doing more than our fair share to keep the lights on, pay the coaches salaries and provide scholarship money. I shouldn't have to pay a premium to sit in those seats and then have some ham and egger walk up to the ticket counter and be able to buy the same tickets at face value without compensation. I have been working for 20 years to gradually get better seating and now you suggest that all of my dedication gets thrown out the window because you can't sit where you want. I can guarantee that if the Athletic department came to me and said I didn't use my tickets enough and I will be losing them they wouldn't see another dime from me and I would bet that I wouldn't be alone. Now the one idea I do support would be at the 10 minute mark of the first half if there are empty seats being unused then they should be fair game to anybody but not until the 10 minute mark. I would also support the idea of a ticket exchange where you would get a B&G credit or something but that will never happen.
Seems like a bunch of excuses, you having a job, and games being scheduled on week nights particularly. Sounds like life.

And frankly, if you can't attend 20% of the games, and you refuse to reach out and donate / exchange the unused tickets (like to Big Brothers & Sisters, the Cathedral Home, LHS, LJHS, or numerous other avenues)...which clearly seems to be the case (or you have horrible reading comprehension), then yes, either buy seats in the upper bowl section, or similar, and let them sit empty...or don't buy them at all, and let somebody that will attend (or donate them) have them.

Having a 50%-75% empty lower bowl for home basketball games is a travesty, and impacts everything about Wyoming basketball in a negative manner (from recruiting to actually winning). And trust me when I say this, if you elect to stop donating to the CJC and purchasing seats, you wouldn't / won't be alone. The seating reassignment has proven that already.
This isn't Nebraska football. There isnt some 4 mile long waiting list to get season tickets. You run Season Ticket holders off and now there are the same empty seats and less income....
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

OrediggerPoke wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:09 pmI STRONGLY disagree with this silly idea of losing your tickets for low attendance. This would disenfranchise some of our biggest donors. Hell, Maury Brown's seats are empty at many games, you want to tell Maury and his family (after donating millions that) he should go sit somewhere else?
Hmmmm...

If you have season tickets, and there are 16 home games, and you can physically only make it to 2 or 3, are you really a fan? Do you really care about the program at that point of attendance? Isn't it time, at that point, to downsize life a little, and move on? And if you are a Maury Brown type person, I am sure UW will find a nice padded seat for your ass, for the select few games you can attend, without buying season tickets.

One step further, of the 13 or 14 games you can't make it to, would you honestly, really, absolutely, refuse to donate them back to UW (or one of the many, many outlets that would be glad to have and use them)? That says a lot about a person right there - not saying that is you by any means, but wow. Maybe it is time for those fans to jump in the saddle and head off into the sunset.

There is a major disconnect in the AA, and some of it comes with winning certainly, but I support UW, and all sports I buy season tickets to, by going to the games and cheering the teams on. If I can't go for whatever reason, my seats are filled by others...100% of the time.
Dear Karma,

McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:15 am

This isn't Nebraska football. There isnt some 4 mile long waiting list to get season tickets. You run Season Ticket holders off and now there are the same empty seats and less income....
You honestly think that season ticket holders have not been run off already with the seating reassignment in the AA? I have an island for sale if interested.

If UW is going to act like big boys and put seat premiums in place, and allow the wealthy few to purchase the best seats (and watch them stay empty all season), haven't they already alienated the largest part of the fan base? I'll answer that for you - yes, yes they have.
Dear Karma,

ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

McPeachy wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:24 am
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:15 am

You honestly think that season ticket holders have not been run off already with the seating reassignment in the AA? I have an island for sale if interested.

If UW is going to act like big boys and put seat premiums in place, and allow the wealthy few to purchase the best seats (and watch them stay empty all season), haven't they already alienated the largest part of the fan base? I'll answer that for you - yes, yes they have.
Not anymore than the abysmal play on the court has run season ticket holders off. I was a season ticket holder in the old arena configuration and when we lost our seats we found new ones when we renewed under the new configuration. I guess I don't understand why everyone is so up in arms about the new configuration. It doesn't suck, the seats are far better than the old plastic molded ones and the arena is one of the nicer I have ever been to.

So what should UW do? Tell the richest fans (and largest donation pool) to pound sand? We don't want your money because there are fans who stay home and hate seeing empty seats on the television. Should those seats be general admission, first come, first serve? Thats sure to fill the lower bowl on a weeknight when were battling for 9th place in a poop conference.

I agree an exchange program would be awesome and hopefully we will see something like that in the future but don't kid yourself that THATS the reason we have empty seats in the lower bowl. Wyoming fans are resilient and have shown in the past that if you win games, they will come.
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:32 am Wyoming fans are resilient and have shown in the past that if you win games, they will come.
Tell that to Larry Nance, Josh Adams and company, who played for hundreds if not tens of hundreds of fans with a near empty lower bowl time after time after time after time. Even in some of the well attended games, the lower bowl still looked empty, which yes....... does look awful on tv.

I don't care how good the team is, when so many of the season ticket holders only have season tickets as a status symbol, or only because it's their way of supporting the university, it was proven with Nance's team that having a good team didn't bring season ticket holders to the games.

I will clarify that when the team is good, you probably will see a bit better attendance in general, and more season ticket holders will make games, but I'd rather see the type of people that aren't going to make many games regardless of how good the team is, not buy season tickets at all because their seats are going to be empty whether the team is contending for a championship or contending for last place.

If people truly want to support the university financially but aren't going to attend games, there's other ways to support UW or athletics that won't make the AA look like a morgue every single game.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

How many times did we have a contending team when Nance and Josh were here? once. It takes a few seasons of being contenders to bring fans. I bet we see fantastic attendance for football this year.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

McPeachy wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:20 am
OrediggerPoke wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:09 pmI STRONGLY disagree with this silly idea of losing your tickets for low attendance. This would disenfranchise some of our biggest donors. Hell, Maury Brown's seats are empty at many games, you want to tell Maury and his family (after donating millions that) he should go sit somewhere else?
Hmmmm...

If you have season tickets, and there are 16 home games, and you can physically only make it to 2 or 3, are you really a fan? Do you really care about the program at that point of attendance? Isn't it time, at that point, to downsize life a little, and move on? And if you are a Maury Brown type person, I am sure UW will find a nice padded seat for your ass, for the select few games you can attend, without buying season tickets.

One step further, of the 13 or 14 games you can't make it to, would you honestly, really, absolutely, refuse to donate them back to UW (or one of the many, many outlets that would be glad to have and use them)? That says a lot about a person right there - not saying that is you by any means, but wow. Maybe it is time for those fans to jump in the saddle and head off into the sunset.

There is a major disconnect in the AA, and some of it comes with winning certainly, but I support UW, and all sports I buy season tickets to, by going to the games and cheering the teams on. If I can't go for whatever reason, my seats are filled by others...100% of the time.
I don't know where to start. If you're questioning whether our tickets get used, they are used about every men's game (assuming the roads are safe). We try to get families in them when possible and also donate a few 'big' games to charities. Unfortunately it is a bit more difficult to fill the seats for the women's games and those often go unused during weekday games; but I personally enjoy the womens' games.

That is really low of you to criticize Maury for his physical issues. That man may be the biggest fan and supporter of Cowboy basketball period. Have some respect; someday we will all be faced with declining health.

We are all fans of UW here and I would venture to guess that almost all basketball season ticket holders are fans as well. I stand by my position that allowing families to move down is the most logical solution which will be well received and have the impact of bringing back the home court advantage.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

OrediggerPoke wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:57 am
McPeachy wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:20 am
Hmmmm...

I don't know where to start. If you're questioning whether our tickets get used, they are used about every men's game (assuming the roads are safe). We try to get families in them when possible and also donate a few 'big' games to charities. Unfortunately it is a bit more difficult to fill the seats for the women's games and those often go unused during weekday games; but I personally enjoy the womens' games.

That is really low of you to criticize Maury for his physical issues. That man may be the biggest fan and supporter of Cowboy basketball period. Have some respect; someday we will all be faced with declining health.

We are all fans of UW here and I would venture to guess that almost all basketball season ticket holders are fans as well. I stand by my position that allowing families to move down is the most logical solution which will be well received and have the impact of bringing back the home court advantage.
I beg your f-word pardon. I in NO WAY was critical of Maury &/or his physical issues - I don't know Maury, don't know of his physical issues, and wouldn't honestly know Maury if he was right in front of me. Simply put, I think it is total poop you assumed that of me (like me or not as a Wyonation board member), and I expect an apology. Seriously, that is total and complete f-word poop.
Dear Karma,

OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

McPeachy wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:02 am If you have season tickets, and there are 16 home games, and you can physically only make it to 2 or 3, are you really a fan? Do you really care about the program at that point of attendance? Isn't it time, at that point, to downsize life a little, and move on? And if you are a Maury Brown type person, I am sure UW will find a nice padded seat for your ass, for the select few games you can attend, without buying season tickets.
I don't mind you at all. That is how I interpreted your post. Glad to hear that is not what you meant. There are some elder fans that literally can only make 2-3 games a year due to physical concerns. They are for damn sure still fans in my opinion.
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

OrediggerPoke wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:09 am
McPeachy wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:02 am If you have season tickets, and there are 16 home games, and you can physically only make it to 2 or 3, are you really a fan? Do you really care about the program at that point of attendance? Isn't it time, at that point, to downsize life a little, and move on? And if you are a Maury Brown type person, I am sure UW will find a nice padded seat for your ass, for the select few games you can attend, without buying season tickets.
I don't mind you at all. That is how I interpreted your post. Glad to hear that is not what you meant. There are some elder fans that literally can only make 2-3 games a year due to physical concerns. They are for damn sure still fans in my opinion.
He meant the type of donor, big money, like Maury. Geezus, I would think you could read into that one.
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:13 am
Wyolie Coyote wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:55 am

Not sure he said any of that.... As a season ticket holder he "owns" those seats for the season. If you don't like seeing empty seats buy season tickets and go. Talk your friends, your family, your co workers to buy season tickets. You can't punish those that do buy season tickets and show up (when they can) in an attempt to increase attendance. You know the best way to improve attendance? Win games. Not screw over long term season ticket holders. The atmosphere isn't crappy. I was at the CSU game and it was loud for certain stretches of the game. The crowd was into it. The students were rowdy. The environment works just fine. Its the performance on the court thats creating a bunch of empty seats in the lower bowl.
Already have them. Been a long time season ticket holder. Doesn't change how I feel about seeing empty seats around me. I want a loud and rowdy crowd that intimidates the visiting team. We don't have that anymore. It is a crappy atmosphere. And how are we supposed to get new ticket holders that will attend games regularly these seats in the lower bowl? Are they supposed to donate enough to jump long term donors in the priority point list?
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:44 am How many times did we have a contending team when Nance and Josh were here? once. It takes a few seasons of being contenders to bring fans. I bet we see fantastic attendance for football this year.
Those teams weren't that good.... Never finished higher than what, 4th in conference... Outside of 1 cinderella run through conference there wasnt much there in terms of Ws to attract a steady fan base. And the very first game after that magical run they get beat at home by Ft. Lewis. What a way to kick your fans in the dick right as they start getting interested again. That was a good crowd too.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:14 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:44 am How many times did we have a contending team when Nance and Josh were here? once. It takes a few seasons of being contenders to bring fans. I bet we see fantastic attendance for football this year.
Those teams weren't that good.... Never finished higher than what, 4th in conference... Outside of 1 cinderella run through conference there wasnt much there in terms of Ws to attract a steady fan base. And the very first game after that magical run they get beat at home by Ft. Lewis. What a way to kick your fans in the dick right as they start getting interested again. That was a good crowd too.
Yup. I'm still mad about losing to Ft. Lewis on our celebration night. There were like 9k there. I remember a tweet from baby Shyatt bragging about 9k for an exhibition. Little did he know we wouldn't top that all year.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Wyolie Coyote wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:55 pm
OrediggerPoke wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:09 am
He meant the type of donor, big money, like Maury. Geezus, I would think you could read into that one.
Yeah, you read WAY too much into that, not what he was intending I'm sure.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 43 times

Here's an idea, instead of having actual in hand tickets, put them on a pdf reader and then if you aren't going to said game you can transfer them to another person or the University for a nominal fee set by you if you see fit, but the yellow empty seats is a true eyesore. if you have tickets in hand which is a stupid idea then they go unused, UW needs to understand technology and there are ways that we can transfer unused tickets to needy or people that would like to go at a slight discount if need be....that's really an easy fix if they'd do it and then create a program to have butts in those seats if you can't make it, mid week. If you live in Cheyenne call KFBC they'd be happy to rid them for you as well
Last edited by stymeman on Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

stymeman wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:11 pm Here's an idea, instead of having actual in hand tickets, put them on a pdf reader and then if you aren't going to said game you can transfer them to another person or the University for a nominal fee set by you if you see fit, but the yellow empty seats is a true eyesore. if you have tickets in hand which is a stupid idea then they go unused, UW needs to understand technology and there are ways that we can transfer unused tickets to needy or people that would like to go at a slight discount if need be....that's really an easy fix if they'd do it and then create a program to have butts in those seats if you can't make it, mid week
This is as good as an option as I have heard. You can't punish season ticket holders who don't show up but they also need to do what they can't to get their seats filled. This would be a great option. Any kind of easy to use ticket exchange would go a long way
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 43 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:13 pm
stymeman wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:11 pm Here's an idea, instead of having actual in hand tickets, put them on a pdf reader and then if you aren't going to said game you can transfer them to another person or the University for a nominal fee set by you if you see fit, but the yellow empty seats is a true eyesore. if you have tickets in hand which is a stupid idea then they go unused, UW needs to understand technology and there are ways that we can transfer unused tickets to needy or people that would like to go at a slight discount if need be....that's really an easy fix if they'd do it and then create a program to have butts in those seats if you can't make it, mid week
This is as good as an option as I have heard. You can't punish season ticket holders who don't show up but they also need to do what they can't to get their seats filled. This would be a great option. Any kind of easy to use ticket exchange would go a long way
I'm good for a good idea here and there, every once in awhile, LOL