Womens B-Ball

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

I don't watch women's game. Thought I'd tune into the NIT for a minute. Holy crap! Here are my observations: 1) A Poke player gets the ball and stands there for several seconds, then passes it off to another girl who stands there for several seconds, looking, looking for someone to pass to. No dribble movement or quick pass movement and little player movement. 2) then someone gets the ball and tries to take it to the basket and doesn't shoot the ball, but just throws up a hail Mary throw that of course doesn't go in. I guess thst's why I don't watch the girl's game.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Agreed but it is nice to know both our Wyo teams are still playing this late in March, not many teams can say that and even more go home after today as well.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Cowgirls won the first game 68 - 52. Nicely done ladies.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

CowboyNV wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:38 am Cowgirls won the first game 68 - 52. Nicely done ladies.
I'll agree it's nice to see them win and when they reach the finals, I might watch the game. But thinking back to the old days (very old) when women's ball was 6-on-6 and there was a defensive team and an offensive team, this is quite an improvement..