Wyoming vs Utah Valley Wednesday

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

wrxman wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:27 pm holy poop some of these UVU guys are 25 years old. #22

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
Dude looks like he's closer to 35 or 40...f-word Provo lite is what these guys are.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Would someone muzzle the free throw screamer?
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Oh poop.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

His foot looked in the circle... damn.
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

Well, I guess we get to watch these guys at least two more times.

Go Pokes!
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

Well, interesting game...... playing for the top spot in this tournament at least.... hope we win and hope it's a stepping stone for the program as it has been for other teams!!
Go Pokes!
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

I'm not a huge fan of these "pay to play" tourneys, but hey, the Pokes are the only MWC team still playing, and these kids keep gutting out victories. Props to the Pokes and the entire staff. Now win this thing!!! And aim higher next year.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Good win Pokes! Am in the air in mid flight so was only able to keep checking the scores on espn but glad we pulled it out.

Championship games up next.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 16 times

Might as well win it all. At least we are still playing!
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

#10 on UVU was such a stupid loser pile of crap. There were three times that game he should have been T'd up. And has anyone ever seen a coach grabbing the ball before it was out of bounds like that on JJ's near breakaway steal??? That was crazy.

Good win, especially with JJ in foul trouble and the rest of the team stepping up. It was cool to see that we pulled it out having only made three 3's in the game. Earlier in the season we would have been blown out with that few. Beat the Chanticleers!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

wrxman wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:27 pmholy poop some of these UVU guys are 25 years old.
One of the older guys played Division II hoops in my alma mater's conference for three years before transferring up for his senior year.
'PokeForLife wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:42 pm#10 on UVU was such a stupid loser pile of crap.
Yup, that's him!
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

seattlecowboy wrote:
Vt poke wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:27 am While this tourney might be shameful to some, being 101st out of 300 plus division teams isn't as bad as it seems. Our football team was invited to a bowl. One of 39 bowl games. 78 out of the 128 FBS schools made a bowl. I understand we didn't pay to go to the bowl game, but either way is was diluted big time with all the other games. It was a great experience for the team and fans. Let's get the momentum rolling for next year. Like it or not, we are in the CBI. I certainly think Edwards could have done better with this team this year, but let's put it all aside and win the next 3 games
I'm not saying it is shameful at all. Look... I hope we win it. I just don't really think we need to hang a banner for it. If we do though I'm not going to complain about it. Just think it is kinda funny to hang a banner for that is all ....but that is fine if they do.

I agree though ... Let's win the next 3 games since we have to win 2 in the championship round and win the thing since we are in it.
So you're fine with putting New Mexico Bowl on the stadium which is the equivalent of the CBI but you don't want to hang a championship banner?

Any sport that wins a championship is good in my book doesn't matter what championship they still played hard didn't give up and won and that builds on both teamwork and character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

Let's win before we decide what to do with banner and trophy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Good team win. I thought everyone stepped up at some point. Everyone that played gave critical contributions.

Good to see Naoghton get back into it. Dalton was shooting like he was drunk, but came up with some big boards down the stretch. Lou played really well.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

I'm ok with a banner of some type and everyone else should be ok with it to, afterall it is an accompishment
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 104 times

There are 4 teams that start the 2017-2018 season on a winning streak. We could be one of them. That's a pretty solid accomplishment, considering there are 338 D1 basketball schools!