CBI Championship Bitches

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

wrxman wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:07 pm Attendance was pretty paltry tonight. Hope the fans turn out for the next one.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
It was about like a typical non conference game. Much better atmosphere though. The fans that are there are die hards and are pretty engaged

I've been having a really good time. The games have been a lot more enjoyable in the CBI
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 104 times

joshvanklomp wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:05 pm There is no such place as Carolina :lol: .
Please tell that to the following:

Carolina Panthers
Carolina Hurricanes
Coastal Carolina Chanticleers
Carolina Mudcats
Eastern Carolina Pirates
Carolina Vipers
Carolina Bible College
Carolina Christian College
Central Carolina Technical College
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

davidwyo wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:06 pm That would be Morehead State, a team that actually beat Nevada in Game 1 83 to 86.
What did Wyoming do last year? Oh, that's right we finished 14-18 and lost twice to Nevada, so they actually did better than Wyoming, but we still think were NCAA tournament qualified, LOL, PLEASE. Our heads are so far in the clouds, it must be the elevation or the 420 being sold in Laramie, because we weren't even as good as MoreHead State (don't even know where that college is). Since so many think the CBI is such poop, if we can't win this poop tournament, then maybe we should drop down to Division II where we belong.

I'll still take a CBI Championship, just like the Oregon Ducks. If we don't play in it ever again, I'm fine with that, but we need to win something. Also, whose record is better from Shyatt's 15-16 team or Edwards? Oh, Edwards, that guy can't coach though but won six more games then Larry, 20-14.

Go Pokes!
You and SDPoke' should get together and go bowling...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

Wyovanian wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:12 pm
davidwyo wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:06 pm That would be Morehead State, a team that actually beat Nevada in Game 1 83 to 86.
What did Wyoming do last year? Oh, that's right we finished 14-18 and lost twice to Nevada, so they actually did better than Wyoming, but we still think were NCAA tournament qualified, LOL, PLEASE. Our heads are so far in the clouds, it must be the elevation or the 420 being sold in Laramie, because we weren't even as good as MoreHead State (don't even know where that college is). Since so many think the CBI is such poop, if we can't win this poop tournament, then maybe we should drop down to Division II where we belong.

I'll still take a CBI Championship, just like the Oregon Ducks. If we don't play in it ever again, I'm fine with that, but we need to win something. Also, whose record is better from Shyatt's 15-16 team or Edwards? Oh, Edwards, that guy can't coach though but won six more games then Larry, 20-14.

Go Pokes!
You and SDPoke' should get together and go bowling...
I love any sport you get better at the more you drink!