Been liked: 238 times

stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Wow, good reporting there!!!
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

I think the players that have grown the most this year are James and Moemeka. The more these guys play, better things will happen. As James has gotten more minutes, we've won more games. For all those who said that he was a turnover machine, I'll take a few mishaps a game for that sweet mid range jumper and his attacking the rim. Playing him more earlier in the year would've added 5 more wins I bet
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Vt poke wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:53 am
I think the players that have grown the most this year are James and Moemeka. The more these guys play, better things will happen. As James has gotten more minutes, we've won more games. For all those who said that he was a turnover machine, I'll take a few mishaps a game for that sweet mid range jumper and his attacking the rim. Playing him more earlier in the year would've added 5 more wins I bet
Agreed, especially with Moemeka. The more he plays the more I like him
hithere
Ranch Hand

stymeman wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:40 am Wow, good reporting there!!!
It's a tweet. He's not gunning for the Pulitzer...
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 119 times

Tends to piss me off a little...as during the whole season, especially conference, we were bringing Dalton and James off the bench, and at times, were even starting Gorski and Barnes. Unreal.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

McPeachy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:09 pm Tends to piss me off a little...as during the whole season, especially conference, we were bringing Dalton and James off the bench, and at times, were even starting Gorski and Barnes. Unreal.
Right? I'm far from a coach, but could understand from last year and then the first few games that Gorski and Barnes are more D2 talent. Gorski is touted as our best shooter (he's not) and brings nothing else to the team. Horrible defender. Barnes is a great teammate always encouraging, but doesn't produce. He has a great basketball body, but needs a mean streak. If Edwards had let Moemeka develop early on and had him play a lot, he would've been a beast in conference. He reminds me a lot of the the type of player SDSU likes. Tall and and a freak athlete