Wyoming vs CCU Game #2

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Finally pulling away a little bit. James playing more like himself now. We should win this one. Keep it going Pokes.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
elfletcho
Ranch Hand

Things you don't see on espnu, the chick flashing the camera during the dance cam.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Adams is the only player we have that welcomes contact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
wyoair
Ranch Hand

elfletcho wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:32 pm Things you don't see on espnu, the chick flashing the camera during the dance cam.
On ESPNU I could swear one of the cheeeaders isn't wearing a bra.
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

30+ would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

The 7220 advantage

laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

Let Averbuck shoot, you criminals

W-Y, Until I Die!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

wyoair wrote:
elfletcho wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:32 pm Things you don't see on espnu, the chick flashing the camera during the dance cam.
Was she on the far left?

W-Y, Until I Die!
wyoair
Ranch Hand

laxwyo wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:56 pm
wyoair wrote:
Was she on the far left?

Yep! Far left in the back. The brunette. I thought I was crazy but I saw her twice.

seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Great win Pokes! Let's finish them off on Friday.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Definitely one of the better performances in total this season. Where the hell has this Aka Gorski been all year! Ride this wave and win it Friday Pokes!!!!
elfletcho
Ranch Hand

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:00 pm Definitely one of the better performances in total this season. Where the hell has this Aka Gorski been all year! Ride this wave and win it Friday Pokes!!!!
The team really fed off the crowd. It was a game changer having the lower bowl filled and loud. How did it look on TV?
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

The entry pass to Dalton followed by the pass over his head to the wide open Naughton for the dunk looked like it was actually designed to be that way. If so, that would be the first original "set" play I've seen from this staff. Either way, that was a great play by the guys on the court.

The game started out slow looking like a typical game of the season. The home court advantage seemed to keep UW ahead by 4 to 6 most of the first half but it really didn't feel like UW had the lead. Something changed in the second half and these kids started to play the way we had all hoped they would all season long. That was a good win in a do or die situation.

This 2nd game and the 3rd game coming up will tell us a lot about this staff. Making proper adjustments will show a lot of doubters like myself that they aren't quite as incompetent as they seem. They accomplished the task for game 2. Here's to hoping they can do it again for game 3.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

elfletcho wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:55 pm
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:00 pm Definitely one of the better performances in total this season. Where the hell has this Aka Gorski been all year! Ride this wave and win it Friday Pokes!!!!
The team really fed off the crowd. It was a game changer having the lower bowl filled and loud. How did it look on TV?
I only caught the second half, but the crowd looked really good to me
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

joshvanklomp wrote:
elfletcho wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:55 pm
I only caught the second half, but the crowd looked really good to me
Saw 3800 quoted on FB....can't confirm
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

It was loud whatever it was. Hopefully the state shows up Friday and blows the lid off the AA
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

This was truly a fun game to watch in all aspects and if you really looked you could see these kids shed their timidness and they classes they are mostly now all seniors now. JJ took over and overall the team came out and punched CC in the mouth and never backed off. Great win Pokes I know the weather's spozed to blow in, but if you can get Laramie Friday let's help our Pokes win a Championship, hey I like the sound of that, my tickets were purchased right after the game. Let's end this right!!! and like always use 7220 to our advantage!!!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

laxwyo wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:55 pm Let Averbuck shoot, you criminals

+1. I wanted him to score
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:28 am It was loud whatever it was. Hopefully the state shows up Friday and blows the lid off the AA
I agree. Best crowd all year in terms of energy. I would have said around 5k, but I'm terrible at guessing crowd size. Hopefully we can get a legit 5-6 for Friday.
castlerocker
Cowpoke

Here's the link to watch a replay.

http://www.espn.com/watchespn/index#type/replay/