Wyoming vs CCU Game #2

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

The second half was one of the best the Pokes have played all year. A few errors, but for the most part they really looked good. I wish that team had shown up all year, oh, what could have been. Great job by the kids and the coaches, now win this damn thing.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 119 times

wyoair wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:59 pm
laxwyo wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:56 pm
wyoair wrote:
elfletcho wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:32 pm Things you don't see on espnu, the chick flashing the camera during the dance cam.
On ESPNU I could swear one of the cheeeaders isn't wearing a bra.
Was she on the far left?

Yep! Far left in the back. The brunette. I thought I was crazy but I saw her twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hate to be the one to break it to you guys - and the rest of WyoNation, but the "cheerleader" in question is a guy in a skirt. Yes, a he-she, a transgendger individual, that was a guy, in a guy uniform, now is a girl, in a girl uniform.

To each their own, and I could really give a poop...but UW should have a policy, that if you have a dna rifle and balls, you are not allowed to cheer in a skirt. Still cheer, be the best, great...do whatever, be who you identify with, etc., but don't let your junk dangle from your cheer skirt at mid-court (and sidelines) of UW basketball.

Can't believe this is the first mention of it. And I am not sure if it was kept quiet so that there was no poop-storm (from either "side") or what. But there you have the reason for no bra.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:16 am
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:28 am It was loud whatever it was. Hopefully the state shows up Friday and blows the lid off the AA
I agree. Best crowd all year in terms of energy. I would have said around 5k, but I'm terrible at guessing crowd size. Hopefully we can get a legit 5-6 for Friday.
3811 was the official attendance.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

McPeachy wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:44 am
wyoair wrote:
elfletcho wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:32 pm Things you don't see on espnu, the chick flashing the camera during the dance cam.
Was she on the far left?

Yep! Far left in the back. The brunette. I thought I was crazy but I saw her twice.

I hate to be the one to break it to you guys - and the rest of WyoNation, but the "cheerleader" in question is a guy in a skirt. Yes, a he-she, a transgendger individual, that was a guy, in a guy uniform, now is a girl, in a girl uniform.

To each their own, and I could really give a poop...but UW should have a policy, that if you have a dna rifle and balls, you are not allowed to cheer in a skirt. Still cheer, be the best, great...do whatever, be who you identify with, etc., but don't let your junk dangle from your cheer skirt at mid-court (and sidelines) of UW basketball.

Can't believe this is the first mention of it. And I am not sure if it was kept quiet so that there was no poop-storm (from either "side") or what. But there you have the reason for no bra.
this cheerleader almost keeps me away from the games. He/she needs to quit being a cheerleader.
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

You trying to mess with us? Seriously? Good grief. What next?
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:20 am
wyoair wrote:
Was she on the far left?

this cheerleader almost keeps me away from the games. He/she needs to quit being a cheerleader.
It is quite interesting that this is the first mention of him this season. I don't really care what side of the aisle youre on, if youre born with a twig and two berries you are a dude. All this nonsense about being who you Identify with is a joke. It shouldnt shock anyone that UW doesnt have any kind of policy in place setting guidelines or boundaries. They are a liberal teaching institution and encourage narratives such as this and if they didnt, they still wouldnt make a policy and be labeled the deed or unaccepting or worse, risk losing NCAA Funding or events like UNC is facing with their stance on Male and Female bathrooms.

EDIT: This dude in his skirt with his parts bulging out everywhere is a distraction and from what I hear through the grapevine, the cheer squad as a whole are quite "displeased" with his being allowed to wear the female outfit as well as partake in certain female activities and routines. Not sure which locker room he uses...
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:36 am
wyoair wrote:
Was she on the far left?

It is quite interesting that this is the first mention of him this season. I don't really care what side of the aisle youre on, if youre born with a twig and two berries you are a dude. All this nonsense about being who you Identify with is a joke. It shouldnt shock anyone that UW doesnt have any kind of policy in place setting guidelines or boundaries. They are a liberal teaching institution and encourage narratives such as this and if they didnt, they still wouldnt make a policy and be labeled the deed or unaccepting or worse, risk losing NCAA Funding or events like UNC is facing with their stance on Male and Female bathrooms.

EDIT: This dude in his skirt with his parts bulging out everywhere is a distraction and from what I hear through the grapevine, the cheer squad as a whole are quite "displeased" with his being allowed to wear the female outfit as well as partake in certain female activities and routines. Not sure which locker room he uses...
It's gross. He/she, not sure which pronoun to use, needs to just give it a rest and hang up the skirt permanently. We get it, trannys exist, but that doesn't make it any less offensive to a lot of people.

And what's this poop that UW created a new position called "chief diversity officer"? We're in fiscal turmoil, but we can create a new position call 'chief diversity officer' when numerous positions are being cut?
Last edited by LanderPoke on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:52 am
wyoair wrote:
Was she on the far left?

It's gross. He/she, not sure which pronoun to use, needs to just give it a rest and hang up the skirt permanently. We get it, trannys exist, but that doesn't make it any less offensive to a lot of people.

And what this poop that UW created a new position called "chief diversity officer"? We're in fiscal turmoil, but we can create a new position call 'chief diversity officer' when numerous positions are being cut?
What? What does this individual do? Walk around and ensure the chess club has the proper ratio of whites and non whites? The correct ratio of male, female, and other? What a waste of money....
wyoair
Ranch Hand

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:54 am
LanderPoke wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:52 am
wyoair wrote:
Was she on the far left?

And what this poop that UW created a new position called "chief diversity officer"? We're in fiscal turmoil, but we can create a new position call 'chief diversity officer' when numerous positions are being cut?
What? What does this individual do? Walk around and ensure the chess club has the proper ratio of whites and non whites? The correct ratio of male, female, and other? What a waste of money....
I honestly never noticed the he/she and thought that was a woman. Anyways the individual probably makes sure no one is offended by anything and ensuring there are enough blankets and pacifiers for the "safe spaces" around campus.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Yuck now i'll have to look on Friday, scary enough, lol
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

Yeah. I have always assumed that this is the male flyer cheerleader we had last year who has now "transitioned." I don't know for sure, but that is what makes sense. It really is too bad, since it sounds like the girls are uncomfortable with it. The positive thing to pull from it is I think all the girls can beat the crap out of him if he gives them a reason to be too uncomfortable.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Just curious - Is the CCU team staying in Wyoming (or Colorado) in the interval or did they head home?
NebraskaCowboy
Ranch Hand

Adv8RU12 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:09 pm Just curious - Is the CCU team staying in Wyoming (or Colorado) in the interval or did they head home?
I'm not trying to be a dick, but Coastal Carolina is 1800 miles from Laramie. Explain to me why they would head home? That would no sense at all. But from what I saw on twitter, they flew into Laramie so I'm guessing they're staying in Laramie. It's the middle of the week. Rooms wouldn't be that hard to find.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict

NebraskaCowboy wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:39 pm
Adv8RU12 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:09 pm Just curious - Is the CCU team staying in Wyoming (or Colorado) in the interval or did they head home?
Explain to me why they would head home?
Get 3 hours sleep on their charter. Sleep in on their own beds. Eat the food they are used to. Maybe get laid. Sleep at home Thursday night. Take a 10 am EST charter (on which they sleep) to Laramie (they already know the lay of the PokeLand, so no need to be here early)
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

I am less concerned with my own beliefs since it really has no impact on me but I feel, if it makes the others uncomfortable, then it shouldn't be allowed. If they're ok with it, then I think it should be ok.

That would explain the bra man nips

W-Y, Until I Die!
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:24 pm That would explain the bra man nips
When's he having the "final" operation? I think the technical medical term is a "Lopitoffamy"
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Adv8RU12 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:24 pm
Get 3 hours sleep on their charter. Sleep in on their own beds. Eat the food they are used to. Maybe get laid. Sleep at home Thursday night. Take a 10 am EST charter (on which they sleep) to Laramie (they already know the lay of the PokeLand, so no need to be here early)
Which explains why NBA, NHL, MLB teams go home between 2 road games in 3 days right? Cause travelling 3600 miles is good for performance?
NebraskaCowboy
Ranch Hand

You want to see a team get run out of the building? Fly 1800 miles the day of the game and then play at altitude. Wait, I like that idea. Go suggest it to them.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 104 times

It's a whole lot cheaper to get hotel rooms than to fly them home and back again. I would imagine that they will be staying in Laramie.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

0.0% chance that was even an option.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo