Campus Insiders' parent company merger

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

This afternoon, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SBGI), Silver Chalice and 120 Sports announced plans to combine forces as equity partners on a new multi-platform sports network, featuring a linear broadcast and comprehensive digital offerings.

The network will be built through the merging of 120 Sports' live studio operations, Silver Chalice's Campus Insiders' live collegiate games and Sinclair's American Sports Network's (ASN) distribution and live collegiate games. The overall programming offering will take advantage of the professional and collegiate rights enjoyed by 120 Sports and Silver Chalice to maximize access to a broad array of post-game highlights, up-to-the-moment news, and original, long-form programming as well as full game archives provided by various partners.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases ... 39656.html
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

I had never heard of it, but apparently the American Sports Network broadcast A-10 and Conference USA games, among others.

And according to this link, the new network will also have a partnership with Twitter, just like CI did.

http://awfulannouncing.com/online-outle ... adium.html
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Sure hope the MWC commissioner gets his foot in that door before it closes this is the in the conference had been waiting for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Vapoke
Cowpoke

Oh great. American Sports is just like Campus Insiders with sub-par announcing most times. Bob Sinclair owns media stations in Norfolk, California, and Austin Texas.
He has killed some great radio shows here in Norfolk over the years so this should be interesting.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Vapoke wrote:Oh great. American Sports is just like Campus Insiders with sub-par announcing most times. Bob Sinclair owns media stations in Norfolk, California, and Austin Texas.
He has killed some great radio shows here in Norfolk over the years so this should be interesting.
Only thing that matters is viewership. They have pretty big reach with all of those broadcast companies combined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro