R.I.P. to a great Cowboy fan and a Rawlins High School state champion.

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

If anyone knows Trevor Hicks, he was recently murdered in Laramie. There will be a service for him in Sinclair on the 12th.

Trevor was a die hard Cowboy fan, a kind human being, and would give the shirt off his back to anyone in need.

I figured I would give him tribute on the basketball forum, because he was one hell of a baller and a dear friend.

If anyone knows anything about what happened, give the LPD a tip and help find the scumbag that did it.

Love you Trevor. I'll see you when I get there.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Sorry and sad situation
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Thanks Stymie....

It's a terrible deal that has all of us in shock.

I don't know, maybe the Cowboy basketball team has a new guardian angle.

I really hope they find the piece of poop that did it. That would be the only positive thing I could think of.

I appreciate your concern.

National Champions 1943.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

I do.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Me 2 hang him from all the pine trees in Laramie, p.o.s.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

rip
wyoair
Ranch Hand

Cowboy Junky wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:43 am If anyone knows Trevor Hicks, he was recently murdered in Laramie. There will be a service for him in Sinclair on the 12th.

Trevor was a die hard Cowboy fan, a kind human being, and would give the shirt off his back to anyone in need.

I figured I would give him tribute on the basketball forum, because he was one hell of a baller and a dear friend.

If anyone knows anything about what happened, give the LPD a tip and help find the scumbag that did it.

Love you Trevor. I'll see you when I get there.
My condolences to everyone. Terribly sad. I remember and knew Trevor as I'm a Rawlins grad too. I was younger than he was and attended the high school basketball camps when I was in middle school. We revered that 98 state championship team and Trevor was one of the best. RIP.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 290 times
Been liked: 115 times

The devil is in the details with this one...

RIP Trevor Hicks - he was liked by many.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

McPeachy wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:40 am The devil is in the details with this one...

Yeah, it probably had something to do with drugs....that doesn't mean the person that did it doesn't deserve to fry for it.

He was an addict, that doesn't mean he wasn't kind, fun loving, humble, and deserved better than what he got.

National Champions 1943.

I do.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 290 times
Been liked: 115 times

Cowboy Junky wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:07 am
McPeachy wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:40 am The devil is in the details with this one...

Yeah, it probably had something to do with drugs....that doesn't mean the person that did it doesn't deserve to fry for it.

He was an addict, that doesn't mean he wasn't kind, fun loving, humble, and deserved better than what he got.
No doubt - and I agree. That world can be very edgy. With many directions...
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Cause of death was determined to be a suicide.

Seems like one hell of a way to commit suicide. Hopefully more details are released because it doesn't add up to me from what's been released so far.
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

I'm disappointed with this. He was one of the best friends I ever had. U don't kill yourself in an alley three blocks from your house in the middle of the night. For those that knew and loved him, this is poop.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Yep. Lazy police work by the LPD. Who stabs themselves to death in an alley. From what I've heard, his throat was slit. Who slits their own throat in an alley?

Total b.s.

National Champions 1943.

I do.