Allen Edwards interview on the Zone before the start of practice...

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

It sounds like Thompson will redshirt while Mack and Maldonado will likely play.

This interview has me excited.

https://www.kfbcradio.com/wyoming-baske ... one-audio/
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

Thanks for posting
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

Listening to that interview has me thinking that this team is loaded with talent. The Pokes might be 10 deep on guys that can contribute this year! They really need to step on the gas pedal non conference and take advantage of what looks to be a down year in the MWC. This team could really make noise. Hearing that Herndon and Dalton put on weight is good news :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Super excited about our depth in the paint. Herndon, Dalton, Jones, Moemeka, and Naughton :winky:
I hope we destroy teams on the boards :dance: :dance: :dance:
Riding High!!!
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

Cosmic Cowboy wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:13 pm Listening to that interview has me thinking that this team is loaded with talent. The Pokes might be 10 deep on guys that can contribute this year! They really need to step on the gas pedal non conference and take advantage of what looks to be a down year in the MWC. This team could really make noise. Hearing that Herndon and Dalton put on weight is good news :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Super excited about our depth in the paint. Herndon, Dalton, Jones, Moemeka, and Naughton :winky:
I hope we destroy teams on the boards :dance: :dance: :dance:
The problem is that we heard last year how much weight Herndon and Dalton put on. It surely wasn't noticeable. I only hope it shows this year.
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

Wyolie Coyote wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:31 am The problem is that we heard last year how much weight Herndon and Dalton put on. It surely wasn't noticeable. I only hope it shows this year.
Ha I don't recall hearing it last year but I don't doubt it lol. I'm not always on top of all the inner Wyoming media for damn sure being out here in the Cali fast life and last year was insane for me. Still this interview is exciting and sure it could be a lot of coach talk poop we don't know. I hope the weight program has been good for these guys and they've been eating some protein. I mean 5 pounds of muscle would be great for either of those dudes, 10 would be awesome! JJ with 15? Daaaaammmmmmnnnnn

Still just hearing these freshman can compete with our current dudes on the roster is rad. Sounds like Jones isn't on the level with Herndon/Dalton, but he just needs to be close along with Moemeka/Naughton to give us a paint platoon. Speaking of weight gains...what would Naughton be like with 10 more pounds of muscle??? I see a lot of potential in this squad, but potential doesn't put the rock in the basket. I think your right to be reserved Wyolie, Wyoming sports teaches us harsh lessons on optimism :nutkick:
Riding High!!!