Wyoming is an 11 point dog to Cincinnati....

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

I don't gamble, but that line seems kind of generous since Cinci has played nobody, Wyoming has played a little bit better of nobody's and Wyoming is winning games by an average of 9 points per game.

More fuel for the upset fire is all that line says to me.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
wyopig
Ranch Hand

3 of Wyoming's 4 wins are against KenPom top 150 teams (two against top 100). Our best win is against #84 Oregon State on the road. Cincinnati has only played 2 games against teams on the better side of 300. The only top 150 team they've played, they won by 6 on a neutral floor (#132 Buffalo). Wyoming is currently rated 73.

I'm not saying Cincinnati isn't good. They appear to be very good. I am saying that both teams will be facing the best team they've seen to date, and both by a pretty far margin.

I think the Pokes play good enough defense to hang around in this one. Make a few shots, and we may pull it off. It's great to get games like this on a neutral floor.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

espn gives us almost no chance in this game. Go get um Pokes.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Does that spread take into account Justin's battered mouth? Or is his mouth OK now?
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

Adv8RU12 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:21 pm Does that spread take into account Justin's battered mouth? Or is his mouth OK now?
Yeah it takes account for it. Justin is okay but he got stitches. So I am sure it will be sore and won't feel good if he gets hit in the mouth at all. Nothing he can't play with though.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
poke_addict
Cowpoke
Been liked: 3 times

WYCowboy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:10 pm espn gives us almost no chance in this game. Go get um Pokes.
ESPN also didn't think we had a chance against Oregon st or Louisiana It was like 29% for both those games.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Adv8RU12 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:21 pm Does that spread take into account Justin's battered mouth? Or is his mouth OK now?
That was probably a blessing. I'm sure it hurts like hell, especially if gets hit. I'll bet the coach would accept it if he realized it came with the fresh legs for not playing half of last game.

His mouth probably hurts like hell, but his legs should be bouncy.

Dalton looked tired last night when he was on the floor. I'm glad we got to sit him most of the second half as well.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

Cowboy Junky wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:13 pm
That was probably a blessing. I'm sure it hurts like hell, especially if gets hit. I'll bet the coach would accept it if he realized it came with the fresh legs for not playing half of last game.

His mouth probably hurts like hell, but his legs should be bouncy.

Dalton looked tired last night when he was on the floor. I'm glad we got to sit him most of the second half as well.
So much for bouncy legs...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Cowboy Junky wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:58 pm that line seems kind of generous
Definitely generous
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

BeaverPoke wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:27 am
Definitely generous
No JJ. Imagine OSU playing without Tinkle. Different team.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

NowherePoke wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:44 am
BeaverPoke wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:27 am
Definitely generous
No JJ. Imagine OSU playing without Tinkle. Different team.
So it makes a mediocre team a bad team?
JJ could have played and Cincy would have throttle Wyoming either way.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Mtpoke89
Ranch Hand

That is dumb. All it takes is your best player to get hot to win games you have no business winning. How else do upsets happen? It would have been a different game with JJ in there, we probley would have still lost but the outcome would have been different.