laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

https://twitter.com/pokesauthority/stat ... 2461339649
W-Y, Until I Die!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Jr. Mixtape...Another lefty, and a kid with a pretty well rounded game as a junior in high school.

Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Cowboy Junky wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:45 pm Jr. Mixtape...Another lefty, and a kid with a pretty well rounded game as a junior in high school.

Thanks for posting. His shot looks really nice and I love his mid range game. His shot from 7-15 ft is very smooth.

I also like that he's already built like a man. Definitely does not look like a project. Nice!!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:06 pm
Cowboy Junky wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:45 pm Jr. Mixtape...Another lefty, and a kid with a pretty well rounded game as a junior in high school.

Thanks for posting. His shot looks really nice and I love his mid range game. His shot from 7-15 ft is very smooth.

I also like that he's already built like a man. Definitely does not look like a project. Nice!!
His pull up jumper reminded me a little bit of Bailey. He has some mid range game.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

This kid looks good! very good
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

That video is hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously some dudes are getting destroyed on that highlight reel, it's like I'm watching some version of myself try to play against this kid. Edwards has gotten another big time recruit and filled an immediate need. We're getting Bama kids to come play at WYO? WORD :thumb:
This guy looks like he's gonna be really good. He's built, pretty long for a PG, can handle the rock and can shoot. I'm def in the camp that likes my PG to run the O and have the whole team involved, but I do think it's critical that a PG can score as well. I really like a PG to be able to snipe some 3's and this kid looks like he handles that.
Riding High!!!
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

Cosmic Cowboy wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:12 am That video is hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously some dudes are getting destroyed on that highlight reel, it's like I'm watching some version of myself try to play against this kid. Edwards has gotten another big time recruit and filled an immediate need. We're getting Bama kids to come play at WYO? WORD :thumb:
This guy looks like he's gonna be really good. He's built, pretty long for a PG, can handle the rock and can shoot. I'm def in the camp that likes my PG to run the O and have the whole team involved, but I do think it's critical that a PG can score as well. I really like a PG to be able to snipe some 3's and this kid looks like he handles that.
This kid looks like quite a steal. He has a nice smooth jumper, good quickness and is 6’4” to boot! We’ve had some pretty awesome players come out of Alabama. Theo Ratliff and Quentin Higgins
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

https://twitter.com/PaulBiancardi/statu ... 7917095937
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

But can he fit into the offense? By that I mean can he jack up three after three?
wyoair
Ranch Hand

SDPokeFan wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:04 am But can he fit into the offense? By that I mean can he jack up three after three?
Heck I can do that, can they put me on scholly? Never mind I used up my eligibility. But if that's Edwards' game plan is then just go recruit at Half Acre. That would save a lot in recruiting expenses.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Any physical advantage he may have will be nullified by playing 25 ft from the basket at all times.