Drake @ Wyoming

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

I was unable to watch the whole game, I saw bits and pieces because I was at work. From what I saw, our boys didn’t play the best overall, shot poorly from the FT line, but when the game was on the line, our defense really fired it up. If that intensity was there the whole game, we would be darn good. Adams really locked down on Timmer, who is a great player in the end and Moemeka was his typical self. Onto SC. Can’t wait to see the boys in person down there. I’ll be one of our only fans down there, but I’ll be loud AF!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Was a fun one to go to. Need to make FTs. Adams should have played more than Gorski, but didn't. Nice win. #35 on their team was acting like an animal. Glad we gave them an L
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

LanderPoke wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:27 am Was a fun one to go to. Need to make FTs. Adams should have played more than Gorski, but didn't. Nice win. #35 on their team was acting like an animal. Glad we gave them an L
I would love to see JJ, Adams, Herndon, Dalton and Moemeka out there. That would be our best lineup
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Adams didn't play more because he got in foul trouble and then fouled out of the game.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

WYCowboy wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:54 pm Adams didn't play more because he got in foul trouble and then fouled out of the game.
Which game are you referencing.....
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:18 pm
WYCowboy wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:54 pm Adams didn't play more because he got in foul trouble and then fouled out of the game.
Which game are you referencing.....
The Drake game.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 43 times

watched most of it on my phone from Denver at their Xmas parade, glad they pulled it out, truly a much needed win
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Drake almost upset a very solid Minnesota team that was just inside the Top 15 last week.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo