Beer Sales - AA - Question!

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Had a Blue Moon last Saturday in the AA that was absolutely awful (flat / spoiled). Are the vendors selling out of the same kegs from football season (4-5 + months ago)? Did they let it get warm, then try to re-chill it? I don't know what is going on, but the quality is horrible. And the price for what is being served is robbery (I am sure UW mandated prices).
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

My blue moon (s) were quite good. And they should be at 8 bucks a pop.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

bladerunnr wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:25 am My blue moon (s) were quite good. And they should be at 8 bucks a pop.
You must have gotten a "new" keg - my shiz was old and nasty! Especially for $8 a pop!! LMAO!!
Dear Karma,

TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

I don't know of any way to have a blue moon that tastes good. :D
My Pako's was ok not great.
Pokes fan 24-7
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 2 times

McPeachy wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:19 am Had a Blue Moon last Saturday in the AA that was absolutely awful (flat / spoiled). Are the vendors selling out of the same kegs from football season (4-5 + months ago)? Did they let it get warm, then try to re-chill it? I don't know what is going on, but the quality is horrible. And the price for what is being served is robbery (I am sure UW mandated prices).
I have my suspicions this is the case. Probably safer to just drink bud or Coors light at the games. Pokes fans put that poop down in force so it's much more likely to be a new keg.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Pokes fan 24-7 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:01 am
McPeachy wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:19 am Had a Blue Moon last Saturday in the AA that was absolutely awful (flat / spoiled). Are the vendors selling out of the same kegs from football season (4-5 + months ago)? Did they let it get warm, then try to re-chill it? I don't know what is going on, but the quality is horrible. And the price for what is being served is robbery (I am sure UW mandated prices).
I have my suspicions this is the case. Probably safer to just drink bud or Coors light at the games. Pokes fans put that poop down in force so it's much more likely to be a new keg.
Great point, and very true! :thumb:
Dear Karma,