Nance Jr. to the Cavs

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

wyokoke wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:04 pm
Cosmic Cowboy wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:05 am This is great news!!!! Larry now has a legit shot this year for a title and gets to play with Bron. Dope upgrade and super cool following in his dads steps with the Cavs :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
I don't have to root for the Lakers anymore :-P
Lol no he doesn't
Well your probably right because the Warriors are def super tough and they're gonna have to beat the Celtics/Raptors in the east, but that doesn't mean I can't get hyped for this! It's the first time Larry isn't on a dumpster fire team in the NBA and that to me is exciting :banana: :banana: I can't wait to see how the new Cavs gel.
Riding High!!!
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Larry accounted for himself quite well this afternoon (with a lot of minutes too) as the Cavs, with new blood and a new outlook, thrashed the Celtics.
WilyWapiti
Ranch Hand

Yet another good game last night, with praise from both the announcers and his teammates, including props from Lebron specifically.

ww
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

WilyWapiti wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:20 am Yet another good game last night, with praise from both the announcers and his teammates, including props from Lebron specifically.

ww
Maybe not statistically, but Nance may have been the biggest pickup for the Cavs at the deadline. He plays good D, is a great team player, does the dirty work, and provides a high energy spark to the team. I have watched every game since the move and this new Cavs team looks suddenly younger, more vibrant, and far more potent. And Lebron seems to be reenergized which is scary for the rest of the league. They'll make a run at Golden State and another Finals Championship
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict

Strange that the last article never even mentioned Wyoming.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Adv8RU12 wrote:Strange that the last article never even mentioned Wyoming.
Why is it strange? The article has to do with his professional career.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict

Wyo2dal wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:26 pm
It mentioned his high school
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Adv8RU12 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:46 pm
Wyo2dal wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:26 pm
It mentioned his high school
Which is about 40 miles from where he currently plays. You don't think that's relevant?

If Josh Allen is drafted by Denver, most sites would probably reference playing at Wyoming before mentioning Firebaugh. If he's drafted by SF or Oakland (hypothetically), they'll probably mention Firebaugh first. If the Rams were still in St. Louis and they drafted Brian Hill last year, guess what would've been mentioned first?
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

https://twitter.com/mcten/status/966823722219958272
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo