Ndsu

Wyoming High School sports, pro sports, other college sports
Mtpoke89
Ranch Hand

Well the 5 year streak is over now. Wonder if kingsman or whatever his name is ever ties Bohl. As it stands Bohl has 1 more championship than him. Bohls recruits are almost gone. Kind of curious if he wins again without bohls handprints on the team. That was a hell of a run though for them.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Mtpoke89 wrote:Well the 5 year streak is over now. Wonder if kingsman or whatever his name is ever ties Bohl. As it stands Bohl has 1 more championship than him. Bohls recruits are almost gone. Kind of curious if he wins again without bohls handprints on the team. That was a hell of a run though for them.
It was so cute when NDSU fans thought Bohl wasn't important to the team's success....as recent as this past summer. Then again, the same thing was thought around here by many folks this summer too.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
Mtpoke89
Ranch Hand

It will be interesting to see how the team does moving forward. I live 30 miles from the nd border so they play a lot of fcs games on the local channels so i watch them and the griz from time to time. My favorite though is going to bismarck with my wyo hat on. Ive had a few people talk to me becaude of it. I havent been to the bison page yet might have to go see what they are saying.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

We'll see from here on out, hope the state isn't in mourning
WyoExpat
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

I have a friend up in NoDak that certainly is not in mourning--at least not because of football.

On the other hand, he is still cranky about what happened to his mascot and will certainly welcome any future losses NDSU happens to suffer to in-state rivals.

Truth be told, my guess is about half of NoDak is going to be just fine.