Golden State Warriors

Wyoming High School sports, pro sports, other college sports
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

Cleveland wins again! Saw that coming.

NBA = WWE

I foresee Golden State winning the whole thing on a last second shot made by Stephen Curry.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Weird!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times

Game 7 anything goes!!!! Hopefully it's Curry and Thompson's turn to bury LeDouche and the Cavnots
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

stymeman wrote:Game 7 anything goes!!!! Hopefully it's Curry and Thompson's turn to bury LeDouche and the Cavnots
Never understood the hate for Lebron...
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
stymeman wrote:Game 7 anything goes!!!! Hopefully it's Curry and Thompson's turn to bury LeDouche and the Cavnots
Has to do with The Decision...when he went on ESPN to let everyone know he was heading for Miami to play for the Heat.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Wyokie wrote:
Has to do with The Decision...when he went on ESPN to let everyone know he was heading for Miami to play for the Heat.
So do you hate Von Miller for all this nonsense he's creating? Going on Chelsea Lately talking about what he won't do and what he wants....
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Wyokie wrote:
So do you hate Von Miller for all this nonsense he's creating? Going on Chelsea Lately talking about what he won't do and what he wants....
No. ESPN isn't helping him. ESPN helped LeBron get the biggest ego of all-time!!!!!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Wyokie wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
No. ESPN isn't helping him. ESPN helped LeBron get the biggest ego of all-time!!!!!
Haha what? Curry was whining so hard last night because ESPN has spent the last 2 years telling him he's untouchable. C'mon man. You can't honestly believe ESPN is still swinging from Lebron..... I am surprised they still know his name... They dropped him so fast his head spun.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

The decision wasn't Lebron's idea, it was ESPN's. If you're going to blame anyone, blame Lebron's agent/publicist for agreeing to it.

And agreed, what Von Miller is doing is worse bitching than Lebron.
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

I'm happy to see Lebron win a ring for Cleveland. Now he needs to opt out and leave that dump for Golden State.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

DVDA wrote:I'm happy to see Lebron win a ring for Cleveland. Now he needs to opt out and leave that dump for Golden State.
Guess I'll need to avoid ESPN for the next two weeks as they dissect every ball scratch. Not that I watch that poop show much anymore. Hell, if it wasn't for E60 I doubt I'd watch it at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

laxwyo wrote:
DVDA wrote:I'm happy to see Lebron win a ring for Cleveland. Now he needs to opt out and leave that dump for Golden State.
Guess I'll need to avoid ESPN for the next two weeks as they dissect every ball scratch. Not that I watch that poop show much anymore. Hell, if it wasn't for E60 I doubt I'd watch it at all.
Only time I watch ESPN is when a good college football game is on OR if Wyoming actually appears on either ESPN or ESPN2.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

I am happy Cleveland won. Happy for Bron. Always liked him