Watch Party for Washington, DC metro area

Keep it clean, but this is the place if you want to smack talk!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

The Virginian wrote:OK, I admit that I did say I hoped all the trolls would find this place as they're probably not going to pay to trash GWG (wait, it won't take long and they'll find this place without my help). Bad mojo on my part, but I've still not trashed any one poster (with the exception of Choke-what's his name) over this move. Time heals all wounds, so I guess it's best to let sleeping dogs lie and worry more about the sorry state of Wyoming's football team. I've noticed that most of the larger schools have two or more message boards with various constituencies. I guess this is really an indication that PokeNation continues to become more and more "big time". Overall, I don't see anything wrong with it because it seems to be a natural progression as far as these things go. In the Big Picture, we're all Wyoming fans and members of PokeNation writ large. Wyoming is a big territory and there's room for everybody.

To quote jcintherock... Peace. 8-)
I doubt you remember twistedpoke posting junk about me. Read what he said and I posted the link to his comments earlier in this thread. That was wrong. BTW, I've told guys on GWG whenever I DID post on GWG that I posted on other sites as Wyokie so that didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out. I do agree we need to let sleeping dogs lie but the personal attacks need to stop on BOTH boards! This is worse than what happened on GWG during the mess over Jaycee Carroll!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

brocksamson wrote:Yep, ok so I'm supposed to believe that:

http://wyoming.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?f ... 96&style=2

has no TIC (tongue in cheek, just for you JacksFan) by you and so I'm supposed to believe that you really care about meeting more Pokes fans in the Nation's Capitol? So now this board of 'idiots' (which is only here to take the 'idiots' from other schools away from the heart and soul of poke nation) is good enough to watch the game together?

And while I have your and wyopoke's attention, can you please explain the hypocracy that is packerpoke? Please just try and rationalize to me why she, with all of her wit and might, gets a free pass to rivals because of all that she contributes to the board other than your own almighty delightment?

Man, it wouldn't be so bad if this all didn't go down during the worst season of UW football since 2002, and we at least beat AF that year.

It just may be a compound fracture.

This post submitted not so anonymously by Nick Hauser

Unfortunately...I stand corrected. Didn't know about some of those threads, just knew I was getting trashed by some of the regular posters. Oh well! :rip:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
HankScorpio
Buckaroo

brocksamson wrote: And while I have your and wyopoke's attention, can you please explain the hypocracy that is packerpoke? Please just try and rationalize to me why she, with all of her wit and might, gets a free pass to rivals because of all that she contributes to the board other than your own almighty delightment?
You know why... It is so people can make fun of her and feel awesome about themselves.
When I get rich, I hope I am not mean to poor people. Like I am now.
pokerupfront
Ranch Hand

Hank? WTF you doin' here??

Oh, that was last year! :lol: