Wyonation Folks

Keep it clean, but this is the place if you want to smack talk!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

COS Cowboy wrote:I see Dino has apparently sobered up and edited all his posts.
Ah, the wonder of the quote button. :lol:
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

1.) I think an admin needs to move this thread and any other thread that is not organized as they should be. This is not about football.

2.) No one is taking away anyone's right to speak their mind, they just need to do it in the proper platform. I have a personal opinion regarding gardening techniques, I'm not going to express it here.

3.) The phrase 'STFU' (especially when repeated 40x) does nothing but prove how ignorant, uneducated, and impersonal one is. Speak like an adult, you'll be treated like one.

4.) "The danger with the egomaniac is always that underneath the apparent over-confidence and bravado lies a fragile personality', driven by grandiose fantasies of boundless success or power or perfect love which cannot be fulfilled."
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

BackHarlowRoad wrote:1.) I think an admin needs to move this thread and any other thread that is not organized as they should be. This is not about football.

2.) No one is taking away anyone's right to speak their mind, they just need to do it in the proper platform. I have a personal opinion regarding gardening techniques, I'm not going to express it here.

3.) The phrase 'STFU' (especially when repeated 40x) does nothing but prove how ignorant, uneducated, and impersonal one is. Speak like an adult, you'll be treated like one.

4.) "The danger with the egomaniac is always that underneath the apparent over-confidence and bravado lies a fragile personality', driven by grandiose fantasies of boundless success or power or perfect love which cannot be fulfilled."
translation: this guy could use a good ass whooping
W-Y, Until I Die!
uwaluminidaho
Buckaroo

Dino, Just about the time I’m thinking that you might be an alright fellow, you do something like trying to blow up your own poop! Like we should care? If you were as great as you think you are, you would not be in Cheyenne, WY. Your perception of most things Wyoming and UW is f-word up. You must be your own best friend ‘cause there ain’t no others. Is that it? Loser.
For chrissakes, if Denver is the asshole of the nation, then Cheyenne is 101 miles up it! And you chose to move there? Continue to support Cowboys sports on your show that nobody gives a poop about. Continue to be a participant of Wyonation. Just quit being such a prick. Your poop is old already.

....and an ass whoppin he shall get!

Go Pokes, down a different road.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

Wow, I finally found someone on this board people hate more than me! This was the greatest thread ever to read. I needed the laugh! Thanks fellas!
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

:popcorn:
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Dino hates Obama, hates Wyonation's 'liberal tinge' and hates Cheyenne and its 'liberal views'...yet he is moving to Jackson, TETON COUNTY, Wyoming, to escape all of the "non-Wyomingites" according to his opinion.

...which, Teton County, oddly enough was the only Wyoming county that leaned toward Obama in the 2012 general election (Obama 55%, Romney 43%)

...and which supported Obama over McCain 61%-37% in 2008

Not supporting any candidates or any of the political rhetoric, I just find Dino's assertions and views of Wyoming to be completely non-sense and absolutely unsubstantiated by any facts. Curious to how he will spin this?? Maybe he will change his Jackson moving plans? Maybe he will leave the equality state?
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

DINOCOSTA wrote: Further, next spring construction begins on my home in Jackson, no, you are not invited, in fact, come on my property and the results would be nothing but bad for you.
DINOCOSTA wrote: Lastly, I am leaving Cheyenne within two years simply because of the fact that Cheyenne is becoming far too much like Denver or any other big city in terms of scope and ideology, in terms of what it represents, in terms of how people think and act.

No sir, once I'm firmly entrenched within the northwestern corner of the state...that'll be the Wyoming I know more -- and love.
Oh and in case you missed it, straight from the source.
Snowflake
Cowpoke

This is the craziest thread I've ever read, and I'm actually proposing a Bodily Function Forum on my board bc of all of the poop, dna rifle juice, piss, and snot threads. Well done, guys.