Hope all Wyoming fans in OK are O,K.

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

kansasCowboy wrote:Having a bad storm today. Still ongoing. I just picked up 2.75 in hail out of my yard. Tons of rotation. And now we're flooding... This just built up out of nowhere.
Scary stuff! Saw on tv the tornadoes in Colorado too.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

alyssa wrote:
kansasCowboy wrote:Having a bad storm today. Still ongoing. I just picked up 2.75 in hail out of my yard. Tons of rotation. And now we're flooding... This just built up out of nowhere.
Scary stuff! Saw on tv the tornadoes in Colorado too.
Not to mention really bad flooding in Lusk, WY. Plus the highway between Casper and Shoshoni has a section of it underwater....by mile marker 13, I believe.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

I couldn't sleep well. When I'd fall asleep I'd dream that I was in a tornado. I had dreams where I was back in high school (but not my high school) and there were tornadoes. I was nervous and jumpy and no one would listen and I was always wrong!
I even had a dream that I was a teenager and had to move to New York City!!!! and go to high school there. I was a nightmare. Everybody was different and I didn't have anyone to talk to and someone stole the dog my mom and I have now.
I finally got out of bed after noon. I gotta get started today.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

More flooding here. Last night the wind just got up real good bending the trees and raining. This morning it was flooding rain. Josephine, TX was on the news for having 8 inches in 4 hours.
Some highways were closed.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

Last night or early this morning a storm blew in and the electricity went off 4 times! I didn't know we were gonna have that much wind and rain.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

I didn't wanna start a new thread. Does Wyoming have that policy where ya can only bring clear plastic bags to the games?
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

alyssa wrote:I didn't wanna start a new thread. Does Wyoming have that policy where ya can only bring clear plastic bags to the games?

I don't think so - I have brought blankets & rain suits into the stadium in cloth bags several times and never had any problems. They do check my wife's purse though.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

WYCowboy wrote:
alyssa wrote:I didn't wanna start a new thread. Does Wyoming have that policy where ya can only bring clear plastic bags to the games?

I don't think so - I have brought blankets & rain suits into the stadium in cloth bags several times and never had any problems. They do check my wife's purse though.
Thanks, Mr. Cowboy.
I gotta sneak up there for a game.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

alyssa wrote:
WYCowboy wrote:

Thanks, Mr. Cowboy.
Good. Hope to see you there - I'll recognize that eye anywhere.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

WYCowboy wrote:
alyssa wrote:
WYCowboy wrote:

Thanks, Mr. Cowboy.
Good. Hope to see you there - I'll recognize that eye anywhere.

Blue is beautiful!
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

Yesterday it was only 95 and it felt cooler and I trained very hard.
Today it is 78. You know how cold that feels!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

alyssa wrote:Yesterday it was only 95 and it felt cooler and I trained very hard.
Supposed to hit 52 tonight. Very odd for August in OKC.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

Wyokie wrote:
alyssa wrote:Yesterday it was only 95 and it felt cooler and I trained very hard.
I saw that on the news. The news I watch has the #1 most accurate forecasters in the state.
It's already 68* at 10! I was cold enough last night when I went to bed.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

alyssa wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
I saw that on the news. The news I watch has the #1 most accurate forecasters in the state.
Which station do you watch for the weather? I watch KFOR. I can't stand David Payne on KWTV.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

Wyokie wrote:
alyssa wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
Which station do you watch for the weather? I watch KFOR. I can't stand David Payne on KWTV.
KTVT 11.