Tweets on Bohl and Wyo football

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

The Virginian wrote:Since Coach Bohl has already said they're going old school with the uniforms any discussion about alternate color combos is moot.
He didn't exactly say "old school". He just said 2 uniform combos and that's it. As to what those 2 uniform combos will look like is completely up to debate.
Pokes Forever
Ranch Hand

BackHarlowRoad wrote:
The Virginian wrote:Since Coach Bohl has already said they're going old school with the uniforms any discussion about alternate color combos is moot.
He didn't exactly say "old school". He just said 2 uniform combos and that's it. As to what those 2 uniform combos will look like is completely up to debate.
And I seriously doubt that debate will be taken up here.....let's go with the pink ones and call it good as long as they don't have the "duck feathers"! :popcorn:
The Virginian
Cowpoke

BackHarlowRoad wrote:
True. He did say they were going back to the roots. The days of multiple colors are over, so, yes, the design is still up for grabs. Looking at what the Bison wore, I bet it will be a traditional design.

This post submitted anonymously by Jeff Fry aka DCPoke
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

The Virginian wrote:
BackHarlowRoad wrote:
True. He did say they were going back to the roots. The days of multiple colors are over, so, yes, the design is still up for grabs. Looking at what the Bison wore, I bet it will be a traditional design.

this makes me giddy with excitement

but then again....anyone talking about college football usually has that effect on me
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

The Virginian wrote:
I'm good with the Bohl hire and not high or low. I fully support him and look forward to seeing what he can do. In other words, this is not a bash on Bohl.

However, the guys in the front row (blue shirt and yellow shirt) pretty much sum it up :lol: A new guy giving the thumbs up and the WYO fans with grim looks and folded arms. I just thought it looked funny.

Again, I'm in full support of Bohl and think he will do a great job, so this is not a negative.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

ragtimejoe1 wrote:
The Virginian wrote:
I'm good with the Bohl hire and not high or low. I fully support him and look forward to seeing what he can do. In other words, this is not a bash on Bohl.

However, the guys in the front row (blue shirt and yellow shirt) pretty much sum it up :lol: A new guy giving the thumbs up and the WYO fans with grim looks and folded arms. I just thought it looked funny.

Again, I'm in full support of Bohl and think he will do a great job, so this is not a negative.
Those guys were in the minority. Bohl is great at pumping up the crowd.....and I bet he is a very good motivator as well. Oh, and a very good coach.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

BackHarlowRoad wrote:
I took it as him saying that Gray and Black are not our colors - so see ya!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
HR_Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

McPeachy wrote:
BackHarlowRoad wrote:
Why is everyone so obsessed with uniform combos?
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

HR_Poke wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
BackHarlowRoad wrote:
Thank Dave.

One thing I agree with though - it's brown & gold (with white). That is it. That is all.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

I never heard him say there were only going to be 2 jerseys. He said we weren't going to have any other colors other than Brown and Gold. Which gets rid of the camo Jerseys. Im fine with that. But to get rid of a recruiting stratagy like cool uniforms just to appear old school and hard nosed would be a dumb. Love the brown helmets. Really enjoyed the different combos every week(except the camo).

Are the jersey's that important in the scheme of things? No but we have plenty of time before next season to discuss every detail of the program.
Brew_Poke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 2 times

Honestly, I have my preference, and that's okay. Whatever the staff decides they need to recruit and win is okay, if that means zillions of uniform combos I think look lame, so be it.

Still, if grown men need flashy poop to play dress up like tween girls while playing football, I still reserve the right to say it's dumb.
HR_Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

McPeachy wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
BackHarlowRoad wrote:
Thank Dave.

One thing I agree with though - it's brown & gold (with white). That is it. That is all.
Yes but why are a bunch of grown men arguing about what the uniforms should or shouldn't be? We aren't telling the coaches where they should fly to or how to pitch a recruit.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

HR_Poke wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
BackHarlowRoad wrote:
Thank Dave.

Yes but why are a bunch of grown men arguing about what the uniforms should or shouldn't be? We aren't telling the coaches where they should fly to or how to pitch a recruit.
Not yet....
BJC
A Real Cowboy

I'm ready to go.....just give me an address to deliver the cash SEC style :whistle: get our "star" rating up!