Can you name them all?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

Got 88, but would have been over 100 if the spelling didn't have to be right on. Colorado Buffaloes? What is wrong with Buffalo?
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

JimmyDimes wrote:Got 88, but would have been over 100 if the spelling didn't have to be right on. Colorado Buffaloes? What is wrong with Buffalo?
Proper grammar aside? Not much. :lol:
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

WYO1016 wrote:Missed Georgia State, but got the rest with 4:31 left. I was thinking Bears for Georgia State, but I think that's Georgia Southern.
You might be thinking of the Central Arkansas Bears of Div. II Great American Conference.

The two that drove me crazy is Army and North Texas. Both have TWO nicknames.

Army is both the Cadets and the Black Knights.

North Texas is both the Eagles and the Mean Green (nickname comes from Mean Joe Greene who used to play for the Steelers and is a UNT alum).
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 107 times

Wyokie wrote:
WYO1016 wrote:Missed Georgia State, but got the rest with 4:31 left. I was thinking Bears for Georgia State, but I think that's Georgia Southern.
You might be thinking of the Central Arkansas Bears of Div. II Great American Conference.

North Texas is both the Eagles and the Mean Green (nickname comes from Mean Joe Greene who used to play for the Steelers and is a UNT alum).
That's the one I was thinking of. Georgia Southern isn't even a blip on my radar in the grand scheme, to be honest.

North Texas used to be the Mean Green Eagles, but they changed it up to just Mean Green 5 years ago or so.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

If you guys thought that one was tough, you should try this one out...wow...

http://www.sporcle.com/games/CoolVinnie ... s-on-a-map

Includes some FCS schools as well as FBS. I got 51/68 with about 4 minutes to go, couldn't figure out the other 17. Tough one.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

fromolwyoming wrote:
JimmyDimes wrote:Got 88, but would have been over 100 if the spelling didn't have to be right on. Colorado Buffaloes? What is wrong with Buffalo?
Proper grammar aside? Not much. :lol:
There is nothing wrong with the grammar. Buffalo is both singular and plural. Regardless, a bunch of guys trying to guess 120 mascots in 10 minutes need to be given a little leeway.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Wyokie wrote:

Central Arkansas is actually FCS and in the Southland conference.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

MrTitleist wrote:
Wyokie wrote:

Central Arkansas is actually FCS and in the Southland conference.
Oh, yeah..I forgot. Thanks. :oops:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!