Cool article I found about the Bronze Boot rivalry

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 35 times

Check out this link.. Cool stuff about the Wyoming/Colorado State game. After you read that, read about some other traditions at Universities, including the Falcon from Air Force during half time.

College Football Traditions
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 47 times

MrTitleist wrote:Check out this link.. Cool stuff about the Wyoming/Colorado State game. After you read that, read about some other traditions at Universities, including the Falcon from Air Force during half time.

I miss the Paniolo Trophy rivalry with Hawaii. Won the last 5 games in the series. And they, the Rainbow Warriors, were super horrible.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:Check out this link.. Cool stuff about the Wyoming/Colorado State game. After you read that, read about some other traditions at Universities, including the Falcon from Air Force during half time.

I miss the Paniolo Trophy rivalry with Hawaii. Won the last 5 games in the series. And they, the Rainbow Warriors, were super horrible.
Were is right. Another thing, we're the Warriors now! The Rainbows got thrown in the trash a long time ago. So did horrible. 8-)
It would be cool to see UH play UW again. Would be great to get some revenge.
Colt Brennan= Future Hall of Famer!!!!!!!!!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

uhwarrior23 wrote:
Wyokie wrote:

Were is right. Another thing, we're the Warriors now! The Rainbows got thrown in the trash a long time ago. So did horrible. 8-)
It would be cool to see UH play UW again. Would be great to get some revenge.
Yeah, right. :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Speaking of a great rivalry gone dead, I did a great article for my other favorite message board, http://www.sportshawaii.com, many moon agos (3+ years)!

Here's the link to the article.
http://www.sportshawaii.com/ed20040826.htm

Please post comments and I do suggest you venture over to Sports Hawaii. I've made SSSSSOOOOO many good friends there that they really embody the Hawaiian word for family,...Ohana. If you do decide to join and post there, tell them Wyokie sent ya. I'm a legend there.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

This is a Wyoming board, lets keep it like that :roll:

CSU will be a tough game this year. And man will it be cold.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 35 times

J-Rod wrote:This is a Wyoming board, lets keep it like that :roll:

CSU will be a tough game this year. And man will it be cold.
There's no such thing in Wyoming as cold. There might be "sweatshirt weather" and there might be "a little chilly"... but not cold.
ImageImageImageImage