Big XII Further slams byu

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Byu is a cancer does anyone like them?
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

lakesbison wrote:Byu is a cancer does anyone like them?

NO!!!

Any questions?
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Hayduke
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote:
lakesbison wrote:Byu is a cancer does anyone like them?

NO!!!

Any questions?
I really wish you wouldn't hold back.

I fault Eaton and the UW administration for this failure with the Black student athletes. BYU's prior transgressions also cannot be washed clean IMHO.

carry on...
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa
Pokes Forever
Ranch Hand

One needs only look as far as Donald Sterling and the current situation with the Clippers for a recent comparison.......today he is drummed out of the league for racist comments/practices however in the 60's the Wyoming program was decimated because the players did what the conference and the NCAA should have put a stop to. Amazing how 50 years can make a difference. I get that in today's world recruiting has changed but it would be interesting to see just how things would have been different if the powers in place at the time would have done what 14 Wyoming Cowboys wanted to do. Not saying Wyoming would be perennial NC contenders but they definitely would not have been set back by years of mediocrity. BYU continues to try and impose their religious beliefs on the athletic community and because of those beliefs they are now in independent purgatory. There have been many teams that put up with BYU through conference affiliation over the years only to get slapped in the face by their selfish holier than thou attitude. Look at Utah State and their support of BYU and how it delayed their opportunities in thr recent past. BYU wasn't even truly dominant in the MWC during their stay and I doubt with the addition of BSU, Nevada and Fresno SDSU's return to a decent program and the continuous improvement of others, that they would be perennial contenders in the MWC but they chose to turn on the conference they were instrumental in forming. Just a thought.......what if they would have offered up the blue and white network to the MWC for increased revenue and exposure for all? That coupled with the ESPN deal would have been good for everyone in the MWC. Bottom line is BYU sucks.....their arrogance and misguided sens of self worth will hopefully continue to degrade their once powerful program! Norte Dame they are not.....May they rot in the independent wasteland they so desired!!!!!