Florida Atlantic Predictions

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

24-14 WYO
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

31-17 Wyo.
I'm good for 3!
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

27-17 good guys
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

got other engagements but I see us breaking out of the offensive funk, and scoring some points for change, and wearing down a Florida team that comes to 7220, wish i could be here but fishing on the Snake River in Jackson calls,
UW 34 FAU 17
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

stymeman wrote:got other engagements but I see us breaking out of the offensive funk, and scoring some points for change, and wearing down a Florida team that comes to 7220, wish i could be here but fishing on the Snake River in Jackson calls,
UW 34 FAU 17
If there ever was a good excuse to miss a Cowboys game, this is it. So jealous. Have a great time!
cowboyz
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

This is the game that has had me the most worried on our schedule. After losing at Auburn last season, FAU ended the year with 4 solid victories, and got dissed by not being invited to a bowl game. This past weekend playing their first opponent not named Alabama or Nebraska, they put on quite a show. I expect these guys will make a bowl game this year. They do not play in a great conference, but they do not shy away from competition, scheduling a couple monster OOC teams every year, as we've done this season. They don't win the games, but we'll have no intimidation factor, as these guys have faced Bama, Neb, Miami, Auburn, Georgia and Mich State over the past few seasons.

I hope our boys have confidence after slugging it out with Oregon, because I know their boys have confidence after destroying Tulsa.

I give the edge to Wyoming as I picture our ball control offense tiring this sea-level opponent down as the game grinds along at 7,220. I only wish the game was later in the season.

Pokes by 3, so, I'll call it 24-21.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
stymeman wrote:got other engagements but I see us breaking out of the offensive funk, and scoring some points for change, and wearing down a Florida team that comes to 7220, wish i could be here but fishing on the Snake River in Jackson calls,
UW 34 FAU 17
If there ever was a good excuse to miss a Cowboys game, this is it. So jealous. Have a great time!
it's fulfilling another notch on the ole bucket list that's for sure, pictures to come...thanks and GO POKES
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

stymeman wrote:
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
UW 34 FAU 17
it's fulfilling another notch on the ole bucket list that's for sure, pictures to come...thanks and GO POKES
Yes we will need pictures and lots of em!
PCB
Ranch Hand

38 - 10. Just don't think them Owls are gonna fly. :cool:
The Virginian
Cowpoke

UW 34 FAU 17
Don't sweat it. Have a great time. I'm coming from Northern Virginia to fill your seat.

WYO 28
FAU 17
This post submitted anonymously by Jeff Fry aka DCPoke
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

I think we win, but this game makes me nervous. Putting up 50 points even against a bad FBS team isn't what I'd consider "easy" for a non-major team.

Wyoming 28
FAU 24
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote:I think we win, but this game makes me nervous. Putting up 50 points even against a bad FBS team isn't what I'd consider "easy" for a non-major team.

Wyoming 28
FAU 24
Well, Air Force and Montana both have been racking up the points and yards since we played them.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

fromolwyoming wrote: Well, Air Force and Montana both have been racking up the points and yards since we played them.
Air Force sorta, Montana sorta as well...Griz had a decent day vs. Central Washington, and Joe Glenn and South Dakota did nearly as good a job vs. Montana as Wyoming did.
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

They're definitely a hard team to gauge with three lopsided games.They have the worst radio commentators in all of sports if any of you others had the distinct pleasure of listening to them. You would have thought they had the Broncos offense, the seahawks defense, Nick Saban as coach, and the atmoshere of Death Valley on a Satuday night.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Anyone know where the picture is of Dave getting in some scrawny FAU coach's face after the last meeting between these two?
ImageImageImageImage
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 3 times

MrTitleist wrote:Anyone know where the picture is of Dave getting in some scrawny FAU coach's face after the last meeting between these two?
In the other thread viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11340
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 3 times

MTcowpoke
Buckaroo

Florida Atlantic - 21
Wyoming - 17
YankPoke
Cowpoke

Wyoming 24