FXFL

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

fromolwyoming wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:Wynel still looks about the same, hard runner still able to make the corner.

I'm curious if anyone has talked to Brett and asked him about FXFL, I mean sure it's not a NFL check but it's constantly coaching and weekly tape scouts can review. I really hope someone gets him to pursue it and it's not amazing money but 4k a month is better than some poop job you hate.
And it's still a chance to get into the NFL.
So far what I really like about it everyone plays, Brock Jensen just replaced Jordan Jefferson so it really is a developmental league. I think this will turn out to be the best thing for smaller college players that don't get the media attention and big players that just didn't make it the first go around.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Pretty funny watching these kickers, 40+ yard extra points not quite as easy at 20 yard chip shots lol.
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

Wynel with the TD catch!
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

This Boston defense looks like UW @ OU just getting beat bad. Makes you wonder how players were sent to different teams Omaha looks like a solid team offense and defense both.
HiCountryCowboy
Ranch Hand

WestWYOPoke wrote:
djm19 wrote:Still pissed about Thunder's non-fumble vs Air Force that got returned for like 97 yards or some crap.
I was on the sidelines for that one, looking right at the play as it happened. No doubt in my mind he was down and released the ball voluntarily. Not sure what it looked like on TV as I've never seen it, but from the way people were talking the next week I'm sure it looked pretty obvious that it WASN'T a fumble. Boy, the coaches were HOT after that one wasn't overturned.
I was in one of the suites and saw it both in person and on the tele. One of the worst calls I've ever seen. Ground can't cause a fumble and an elbow down is the same as a knee except if you were Wynel that day. 14 point swing and it cost us the game. That POS still referees most of the Pokes games - I wouldn't piss on his face if it were on fire, but other than that I don't really have an opinion :lol:
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

There is never enough smoody bashing wyo2dal
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

laxwyo wrote:There is never enough smoody bashing wyo2dal
There is too much, You guys hold grudges like little girls and he never even did anything to anyone, He didn't disrespect the state or school or anything else seriously it's kinda pathetic. He came in with a lot of self confidence and there is nothing wrong with that.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Wyo2dal wrote:
laxwyo wrote:There is never enough smoody bashing wyo2dal
There is too much, You guys hold grudges like little girls and he never even did anything to anyone, He didn't disrespect the state or school or anything else seriously it's kinda pathetic. He came in with a lot of self confidence and there is nothing wrong with that.
Brett Smith came in with confidence. Smoody came in with a lot of arrogance and narcissism.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Arrogance I'll agree with but I see nothing wrong with it, Narcissism had to have been a Laramie thing. Pretty sure you guys just don't like him because the music he puts out but that's up to you guys.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Wyo2dal wrote:Arrogance I'll agree with but I see nothing wrong with it, Narcissism had to have been a Laramie thing. Pretty sure you guys just don't like him because the music he puts out but that's up to you guys.
And thinking he would win the Heisman while at a Div 2 school?
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

fromolwyoming wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:Arrogance I'll agree with but I see nothing wrong with it, Narcissism had to have been a Laramie thing. Pretty sure you guys just don't like him because the music he puts out but that's up to you guys.
And thinking he would win the Heisman while at a Div 2 school?
Why do you guys care so much? Sounds more like he is just trolling you guys. I mean do you really think he actually thinks he can win a Heisman in a Div 2 school? I always thought he put more into music instead of the field but I still didn't care.
NDPokes
Buckaroo

Seriously Wyo2dal, maybe the video is just plain funny. I don't even remember the guy. That video is funny, and a reminder of something humorous is never a bad thing. IMO of course.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Wynel with an early TD for Brooklyn being a work horse like always.
cowboyz
Cowpoke

Wyo2dal wrote:I'm starting to think this is going to be a successful D league system for the NFL. Already 3 FXFL players picked up by NFL Teams and they haven't even played yet. It's basically a way to keep your name on the market without being Arena or CFL this keeps you open to being there and moving quickly to the NFL while you are under a contract there seems to be negotiations going on between NFL and FXFL to move these players around so easily.

Shamiel Gary was just signed to the bears not that anyone cares but he did start in Wyoming so I noticed when it came across my timeline. He was good for us in 2009 and I hope his second chance works out for him.
Good for Shamiel, a nice guy, hope it works out for him.

It seems like we have an entire professional defense now that has passed through Wyoming during the DC years, not to mention Hendricks, Fletcher, Mohammed, Ruff. DC just couldn't coach them or hold on to them.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Brett might have a place to land, finally, now that the Wyoming Cavalry in Casper folded, sorry....i think it'd be in Brett's best interest to be a graduate asst on the coaching staff, but that's just me
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

stymeman wrote:Brett might have a place to land, finally, now that the Wyoming Cavalry in Casper folded, sorry....i think it'd be in Brett's best interest to be a graduate asst on the coaching staff, but that's just me
I hope someone outside of these forums someone is pushing him to contact them it could easily be the best thing that an UFA could have access to this year.