MW Network a Joke

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Wyowilly2015
Buckaroo

How in the hell can the MW Network hire the Air Force play-by-play guy (Jim Arthur) to do games? He is not only horrible but hates Wyoming. Plus for those of you who are having problems with the streams, the Volar system is a joke and Volar filed for bankruptcy and is going under. Not sure how the network can survive if the lifeblood is out of money.
Craig Thompson should be fired for relying on such BS to promote your league. Plus the ESPNU crap of calling games from the studio instead of being onsite is an absolute slap in the face to the league.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Google chrome works pretty well for the MWN.
Wyowilly2015
Buckaroo

It's not the browser it's the system. Volar is a joke and is going under!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 148 times
Been liked: 156 times

I think it's funny that a couple of guys off this website could put together a better streaming site than the conference
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyowilly2015
Buckaroo

You are missing the f-word point!
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Wyowilly2015 wrote:You are missing the f-word point!
How is saying a couple guys from this website could make a better streaming site missing the point, at all?
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

fromolwyoming wrote:Google chrome works pretty well for the MWN.
I'm not sure how the streaming setup works, but I can verify the browser I use makes no difference at all in my success at viewing these MW streams. Chrome, IE, firefox, safari on my wifes computer, works like crap on all of them. Go to my folks place, same exact results. I know my internet isn't great here, but I don't understand how I can view the espn3 streams nearly flawlessly, but MW ones are essentially unwatchable.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 148 times
Been liked: 156 times

Mine was ok tonight but it quit 5-6 times during the commercials
W-Y, Until I Die!
NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

laxwyo wrote:Mine was ok tonight but it quit 5-6 times during the commercials

Yeah, it was actually better than normal for me tonight.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

Odd. Mine didn't quite once. I had to make sure the thing was on the live portion of the buffer bar a time or two, but otherwise no problems on my end.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

I wish it had an option to sync Dave and Kevin with the broadcast and mute Dave Bollwinkle. That guy is more annoying than the bastard butt child of Todd Christensen(R.I.P.) and Marty Fletcher.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 3 times

Cowboy Junky wrote:I wish it had an option to sync Dave and Kevin with the broadcast and mute Dave Bollwinkle. That guy is more annoying than the bastard butt child of Todd Christensen(R.I.P.) and Marty Fletcher.
Ha ha. Oh man. Marty Fletcher, that guy tries so hard to be Bill Raftery. Horrid.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

djm19 wrote:
Cowboy Junky wrote:I wish it had an option to sync Dave and Kevin with the broadcast and mute Dave Bollwinkle. That guy is more annoying than the bastard butt child of Todd Christensen(R.I.P.) and Marty Fletcher.
Ha ha. Oh man. Marty Fletcher, that guy tries so hard to be Bill Raftery. Horrid.
You guys ever listen to a game with Bill Walton calling it? Guy is a f-word idiot.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

Stream worked great for me last night. It has worked good for me all season. I know it hasn't worked for others so im not sure why mine has worked flawlessly. I go directly through the campus insiders website(have heard someone say that helps), use chrome on an android set-top box tv-pc(http://www.amazon.com/Matricom-G-Box-MX ... oid+box+tv) wired into my 60 inch. Screens gets a bit pixilated at times but looks pretty great considering. Didn't really ever buffer last night.

They do need to make some changes I think to make things better overall. Not sure how much it costs to with a better company and if the MW can afford it but for me personally I can't complain.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

No issues here. No buffering at all
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

I'd rather listen to Dave and Kevin anyday/night than those jokers