WYOMING IS GOING TO THE BIG DANCE!!!

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
nirv117
Ranch Hand

So Excited!!!
God is a Cowboy
Hayduke
Cowpoke

fromolwyoming wrote:Looking like the sheep got bumped out and BSU is in the last 4 in.
I think you're right.

The talk here in Fort Collins after CSU won in the first round is that they were a mortal lock for the NCAA tourney. No mention at all at what would happen if the Pokes won.

I could see BSU getting in due to their winning regular season and SDSU because of their higher RPI. Rams may have just got rammed.
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

Congratulations WYOMING !!
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 16 times

Great day to be a Cowboy fan!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Hayduke wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:Looking like the sheep got bumped out and BSU is in the last 4 in.
I think you're right.

The talk here in Fort Collins after CSU won in the first round is that they were a mortal lock for the NCAA tourney. No mention at all at what would happen if the Pokes won.

I could see BSU getting in due to their winning regular season and SDSU because of their higher RPI. Rams may have just got rammed.
CSU may have needed to beat SDSU for 4 to get in.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

J-Rod wrote:We need a Steamboat emoji. Why is there no Steamboat emoji?
Because I would always use it.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

BeaverPoke wrote:
I made one. :D

Link >>> http://i.imgur.com/z61oU3A.png?1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

J-Rod wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:
I made one. :D

Link >>> http://i.imgur.com/z61oU3A.png?1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hahaha... uhh...
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

First time in about 8 years I haven't gone to the tournament and we win. Maybe I was jinxing us all these years. I've been so wrong about this team except that I bet us on the futures at +1150 to win the tournament and made a boatload. Basketball is a funny game. Adams goes 1-11 against New Mexico and then he becomes the best player in the tournament. Did he win tournament MVP?

I hope we end up in Omaha. It's relatively easy to get to. I hope we give Shyatt a new contract that pays him what the top paid coaches in the conference get.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times

bladerunnr wrote:First time in about 8 years I haven't gone to the tournament and we win. Maybe I was jinxing us all these years. I've been so wrong about this team except that I bet us on the futures at +1150 to win the tournament and made a boatload. Basketball is a funny game. Adams goes 1-11 against New Mexico and then he becomes the best player in the tournament. Did he win tournament MVP?

I hope we end up in Omaha. It's relatively easy to get to. I hope we give Shyatt a new contract that pays him what the top paid coaches in the conference get.
Adams and Nance both made first team for the tournament and Adams won the MVP.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
gbpoke
Cowpoke

bladerunnr wrote:
I hope we give Shyatt a new contract that pays him what the top paid coaches in the conference get.
I do as well, but something tells me he doesn't care about money at this point in his career he came back here to finish the job he started and I don't think he's done yet!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

gbpoke wrote:
bladerunnr wrote:
I hope we give Shyatt a new contract that pays him what the top paid coaches in the conference get.
I do as well, but something tells me he doesn't care about money at this point in his career he came back here to finish the job he started and I don't think he's done yet!
I hope the assistants get enough money to decide to built a legit power at Wyoming.
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

Yes he was MVP. Nance made all Tourney as well
CNPOKE
Buckaroo

Nice job Cowboys ...............W Y O!!

Think CSU RPI will get them in but would be nice if they did not :lol:
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

CNPOKE wrote:Nice job Cowboys ...............W Y O!!

Think CSU RPI will get them in but would be nice if they did not :lol:
I'm good with them getting in. As long as we go further than them haha. Any MWC respect is nice. That way in future years we don't have to win the MWC Tourney to get in.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

BeaverPoke wrote: I'm good with them getting in. As long as we go further than them haha. Any MWC respect is nice. That way in future years we don't have to win the MWC Tourney to get in.
Yep...while CSU/BSU being left out would bring a temporary laugh, it may be Wyoming next year sitting at 25-9 hoping for an at-large bid. The more bids for the conference, the better.
Wayne Kjelsrud
Buckaroo

Best Birthday present I ever got GO POKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times

Wayne Kjelsrud wrote:Best Birthday present I ever got GO POKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Wayne!!!!!!! :thumb:

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Wayne Kjelsrud wrote:Best Birthday present I ever got GO POKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday! :thumb: