Dino Costa on the radio.

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
castlerocker
Cowpoke

1480 KRAE in Cheyenne. Not bad. But.....I know he rubs some the wrong way.
Why does he have two names? Is he trying to get away from something?
wellpoke
Ranch Hand

Blowhard.

It's the only term that adequately applies to this guy.

No one wants to hear your political rants Doc/Dino. Stick to sports, it's what you pretend to be good at. And I love that you can live in a state for a few months and immediately pretend to understand the makeup, desires, and idiosyncrasies of the longtime residents of that state.

Nice to have another show covering Wyo sports though.

GO POKES!
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

wellpoke wrote:Blowhard.

It's the only term that adequately applies to this guy.

No one wants to hear your political rants Doc/Dino. Stick to sports, it's what you pretend to be good at. And I love that you can live in a state for a few months and immediately pretend to understand the makeup, desires, and idiosyncrasies of the longtime residents of that state.

Nice to have another show covering Wyo sports though.

GO POKES!

Hey man, come on now...that hurt. A lot. If you were trying to hurt my feelings you succeeded.

On the other hand thanks for listening today.

Lastly, just an FYI for you, I've been in the mountain west since 2002.

That's all for now...I'll just slink over to this corner of the room, curl up into a fetal position and lick my gaping wounds.

That hurt, bro.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

Oh come on now, Dino, you can't run a shock jock radio show and then pretend to be insulted when someone calls you a blowhard. Doesn't it kind of come with the territory?
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

ragtimejoe1 wrote:Oh come on now, Dino, you can't run a shock jock radio show and then pretend to be insulted when someone calls you a blowhard. Doesn't it kind of come with the territory?
Come on now RTJ...the wound runs deep.

Thought I was going to need stitches for crying out loud.

Crushed me and made last night totally sleepless.

Do you see what that message has wrought me?
wellpoke
Ranch Hand

DocHolliday wrote:Hey man, come on now...that hurt. A lot. If you were trying to hurt my feelings you succeeded.
Don't really care much about your feelings, just as I'm sure you don't care much about mine. Or apparently the media in Cheyenne/Wyoming based on the rant I heard yesterday.
DocHolliday wrote:On the other hand thanks for listening today.
You're welcome I suppose. Probably won't be happening again. I don't enjoy being yelled at over the radio, especially when I tuned in to hear about Wyoming athletics. Your self-centered, egotistical brand of "shock jock" isn't my cup of tea.
DocHolliday wrote:Lastly, just an FYI for you, I've been in the mountain west since 2002.
Mountain West, but not Wyoming. Big difference, "bro."

Good luck with the show, truly. But don't assume you know everything about Wyoming, her culture, her residents, her state of conservative vs. liberal ideology, or how most of us think about issues other than Wyoming athletics. You don't, and couldn't possibly simply because you've "adopted" the state and the "way of life" you think exists here as your own.
Last edited by wellpoke on Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

wellpoke wrote:
DocHolliday wrote:Hey man, come on now...that hurt. A lot. If you were trying to hurt my feelings you succeeded.
Don't really care much about your feelings, just as I'm sure you don't care much about mine. Or apparently the media in Cheyenne/Wyoming based on the rant I heard yesterday.
DocHolliday wrote:On the other hand thanks for listening today.
You're welcome I suppose. Probably won't be happening again. I don't enjoy being yelled at over the radio, especially when I tuned in to hear about Wyoming athletics. Your self-centered, egotistical brand of "shock jock" isn't my cup of tea.
DocHolliday wrote:Lastly, just an FYI for you, I've been in the mountain west since 2002.
Mountain West, but not Wyoming. Big difference, "bro."

Good luck with the show, truly. But don't assume you know everything about Wyoming, her culture, her residents, her state of conservative vs. liberal ideology, or how most of us think about issues other than Wyoming athletics. You don't, and couldn't possibly simply because you've "adopted" the state and the "way of life" you think exists here as your own.
Well, thank you.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Holy TIC batman...
wellpoke
Ranch Hand

DocHolliday wrote:Well, thank you.
Hey, you're welcome.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

wellpoke wrote:
Hey, you're welcome.
Just ask Dino if he writes for ESPN ;)

:lol:
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

ragtimejoe1 wrote:
wellpoke wrote:
Hey, you're welcome.
Just ask Dino if he writes for ESPN ;)

:lol:
http://www.breitbart.com/?s=Dino+Costa" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

You lost me when you mentioned Breitbart...
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

[quote="CowboyNV"]You lost me when you mentioned Breitbart...[/quo

Just clearing up any potential confusion as to what website I write for...
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Even espn wasn't clear what website you wrote for or at least how their content was on your site :D

Wasn't there a Dino vs. Espn cagefight? I think espn cleaned house. Hell, I don't know maybe the story I heard was wrong.
wellpoke
Ranch Hand

So... no more Dino on Wyoming Sports Talk today? Tuned in for the first time in a few weeks, and he's nowhere to be found. Not on the air, not online...

What happened, thought he was gonna be here forever? :D

GO POKES!
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

wellpoke wrote:So... no more Dino on Wyoming Sports Talk today? Tuned in for the first time in a few weeks, and he's nowhere to be found. Not on the air, not online...

GO POKES!
Well, poke it!
It's Donna Summer On the Radio.
castlerocker
Cowpoke

So... no more Dino on Wyoming Sports Talk today? Tuned in for the first time in a few weeks, and he's nowhere to be found. Not on the air, not online...

Oh No!.........tell me it ain't so!
wellpoke
Ranch Hand

Curiosity is getting the better of me now. Anyone know what happened? Maybe stymeman knows, seemed to be a frequent listener...

GO POKES!
castlerocker
Cowpoke

Well Stymeman, what goes on with our favorite sport talk showman?

Has he flown the coop?
wellpoke
Ranch Hand

Radio silence, huh? Literally and figuratively. Can't say that I'm sorry to not hear him on the local air, but I sincerely hope that this is nothing serious for him and his family.