Audio and Video Streams - Schedule & Links

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

I generally use a streaming program for recording and streaming gaming sessions, I decided to go ahead and open it up to Wyoming games, I do have the MTN Channel so when we have Games I will stream them live, There are a number of Ways this can be done but the most effective would be Sopcast as it uses everyones bandwidth to keep the streaming as high quality as it can be.

Anyway for games from here on out the Audio feed will always be Wyoming Sports Live

I will post more information about the Video Stream as it's harder to get setup, I have everything done on my end but to provide the best Video possible it will have to be done via Sopcast until there is a Video feed enjoy the Wyoming Announcers and the Audio feeds.

Tipoff - 7:30pm PST
Last edited by Wyo2dal on Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Danmully
Ranch Hand

Thanks alot
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 34 times

Wait.. what? Explain to me how this works. I'm interested. This sounds exciting! :)
ImageImageImageImage
PL_Julian
Buckaroo

no audio today ?
PL_Julian
Buckaroo

Thanks

Kevin seems very happy today......already 19 free throws in the first half...and only 8 for the opponent....thats agreat offensiv scheme LOL
Danmully
Ranch Hand

PL_Julian wrote:Thanks

Kevin seems very happy today......already 19 free throws in the first half...and only 8 for the opponent....thats agreat offensiv scheme LOL

the beauty of playing at home haha
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

I was working today and TBH I thought it was a late game so I didn't check the Tip off until just now :( I'll Stream the OT if you haven't found a Stream yet mine is up. Sorry about the delay just really had no idea it was an early game.
PL_Julian
Buckaroo

Thats funnny. I stppoed lsitening with about 2 minutes left in regulation since it should have been over.

dang OT......this will be a long season.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Ok so people wanted to know how the Streams work, Well because there are very few programs that let you stream what you hear so these are your options depending on if the game is Audio or Video. Now for the Video Streams I have found the best way to provide a good quality Stream so it's enjoyable and not painful to watch is to use Sopcast you will need to download the program from here.

Now you do not need an account for Sopcast just download the software, Once you have it downloaded open the program and sign on anonymously. In the field at the top type in my channel number 85060

Audio Streams - http://livestream.com/wyo2dal

Video Streams - Sopcast Channel 85060

I will be streaming the Wyo vs SDSU Game all week for people to test and see if they can get it working.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

says ur offline
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Ya I had some internet problems tonight just got back online, I'll bring it back up feel free to test it again.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Starting the Audio stream today @ 3pm to include the Womens game and then I will move it to the Mens game @ 7pm.
The Road
Ranch Hand

Listening to the Loyola Marymount game right now.

Very nice! Sound quality is solid.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

All games are now linked to where I will be streaming them as long as everything goes right with the stations I have here all games listed will be streamed. [A] Audio only, [V] Audio & Video.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 34 times

Is it possible to stream the wrestling matches?
ImageImageImageImage
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Audio yes, I'm not sure there would be many Video but I'll make a list of the Wrestling Schedule and see what I can find.