DJ May Suspended for Eastern Michigan

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BJC
A Real Cowboy

So bad if you repeat it.....you will turn to stone?
mwc fan
Cowpoke

BJC wrote:So bad if you repeat it.....you will turn to stone?
Oh poop. That is bad !
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

mwc fan wrote:
Oh poop. That is bad !
It's "go stand in the corner for 5 minutes for timeout" bad!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

joshvanklomp wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:Consistently? He has been suspended one time for team rules violation care to expand on how one time is consistently?
Twice.
Twice would include this suspension, Prior to this it was one time and one or even two are not consistently.
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

His suspension last year was because he was in Jail and couldn't get to the game!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 49 times

fromolwyoming wrote:
mwc fan wrote:
Oh poop. That is bad !
It's "go stand in the corner for 5 minutes for timeout" bad!
:rofl:

You guys are starting to remind me of the current governor of Oklahoma...now that's BAD!!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
BJC
A Real Cowboy

Slow Hand wrote:His suspension last year was because he was in Jail and couldn't get to the game!
oh my...maybe I should know this but what for? Was this kept quiet?
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Either way, I get the "kids will be kids" argument, but I feel as a fan that spends hundreds, even thousands per year to support a team they are a part of, the least they can do is think of the big picture. It is selfish and I am tired of it. Just because it is "normal" and "happens at every school," doesn't support the argument that it is acceptable.

DJ, if you are reading this forum ( I know many players who do), stop with the crap. You are screwing your team, the fans, the state, everyone. I am paying to watch you play. Play.
mwc fan
Cowpoke

Slow Hand wrote:His suspension last year was because he was in Jail and couldn't get to the game!
Well that's a legitimate excuse for not showing up for the game. :rofl:
nwpoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

And, it is quite possible all he did was ask an officer what a friend was being rousted for, at the wrong time - it doesn't take much to be charged with interference with an officer. And even less if the officer is having a bad night or is overly sensitive. (not that these defenses are very successful for me, but there is some legitimacy to them). Until we know what the truth is, the worst that we know is that May was at the wrong place at the wrong time. He may actually have been attempting to do the right thing.
mwc fan
Cowpoke

Laramie PD are well known for having "bad days".
Hayduke
Cowpoke

kansasCowboy wrote:He was bad... Very, very bad. He did bad things. They were so bad. He's a selfish person because of his naughtiness... It could burn your brain with bad thoughts, it was just so bad! It's not bad enough to make any news, but bad nonetheless.

...bad...
Well, I went to The Buckhorn after the game and didn't see him there. How bad could it have been?
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 151 times
Been liked: 156 times

Interference is the biggest bull poop charge that they throw into any altercation. It's basically a gestapo charge they use to control the population.

Cop: "what are you doing?"

You: "how does it concern you?"

Interference

Basically, if you question a cop about anything, you can get hit with it.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Larawie
Ranch Hand

JimmyDimes wrote:
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
JimmyDimes wrote:
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
wyocowboy2014 wrote:
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:When it rains it pours I guess... Wonder what he did
I'd rather have someone else return kicks anyways.
Really? I thought (outside of that bone headed kickoff debacle) he looked good returning the ball. What is your distaste?
I thought Kamana played better D too. I'm sure DJ will get there, but this suspension won't help.
Kamana will be a good player in the next couple years
Agree.....he, like most of this team is very young. He played last year as a true freshman. And now, as a sophomore, will be backed up by a true freshman.
And I'll bet we see more 'n more freshmen playin' as the season, and boneheadedness, continues.
mwc fan
Cowpoke

Interface is a charge that cops use on folks that question authority. I see a lot of youngsters that stand up for their rights get charged with this. Just another way for the govt. to control us. And for God's sake, Laramie is predominantly a college town. Give the students a break.