Gameday thread: UW vs MTST Game 1

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Cosmic Cowboy wrote: Doesn't look good man. He's not even really getting up and cheering on the squad. I noticed it on that sideline camera, the other 2 redshirts looked more into the game then him.
Shyatt confirmed today that Marshall had a bad ankle and was in a boot during the game.

I guess we can all calm down and hope he recovers quickly!
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:I also never heard anyone say they weren't going to any more games..
This is what Aaron saw.
Cosmic Cowboy wrote: Yeah I think I'm gonna try to disappear until the Cal game.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

BackHarlowRoad wrote:
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:I also never heard anyone say they weren't going to any more games..
This is what Aaron saw.
Cosmic Cowboy wrote: Yeah I think I'm gonna try to disappear until the Cal game.
Oh. I took that to mean he was going to stay off this board until then...
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
BackHarlowRoad wrote:
This is what Aaron saw.
Oh. I took that to mean he was going to stay off this board until then...
I did not. But I have been wrong.
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

Wyo2dal wrote:
Aaron wrote:Wyoming fans are pathetic. One of the youngest teams in the nation played a team to the wire on their court and you all poop all over them. I personally think this team will be damn good once they figure it out. And I will attend every goddamn game happily.
Much like the Football team not allowed to be young and lose or they automatically suck lol.
Didn't they play this game in Billings? If so that isn't Bozeman's "Court" semantics perhaps....... but nevertheless.