Bohl interviewed for Iowa State

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

Dino you back on Sirius??
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Cuttslam wrote:Dino you back on Sirius??
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

BackHarlowRoad wrote:Best way to handle people like Dino is to not read their long posts.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

No, sir. I've been doing my online (subscription based) show that started just 3 weeks ago, and I've also been doing shows with Yahoo Sports Radio of late.
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Yabadabadoo wrote:
No, sir. I've been doing my online (subscription based) show that started just 3 weeks ago, and I've also been doing shows with Yahoo Sports Radio of late.
Obvious troll not so obvious?
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

BeaverPoke wrote:That took effort and real commitment. Solid work navian.
Actually it took me all of five minutes...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

Cornpoke wrote:If Bohl didn't actually interview for Iowa st. Then lock this thread and stop giving Beaver the pleasure of trying to start poop. I have a feeling he does this on more than just Wyonation. Trolls like him go all over other teams forums and try to stir the pot.

Let's not give this Oregon state fan the pleasure of that. I'd prefer this site to be for REAL Wyoming fans.
:thumb:
jessejames02
Ranch Hand

If Bohl can't make .500 by year four he better not be the only one gone.
52-56
castlerocker
Cowpoke

“Costa is unpredictable but clever. He’s compelling. An original – a mastermind.”
That long, very long, post was all about dino fawning over dino. He is all ego and when you take away that .......well there's not much left.

Wyoming must have some bad kharma to have him latch on to the program.

Sorry to be so negative but some times you gotta call'em how they are.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Total rumor mill here
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

ImageImageImageImage
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

Really no surprise here. The Iowa State AD was on record saying he wanted a "Mid-Western" smash mouth team with a heavy run offense.

I almost guarantee that the independent search committee came up with a list of names for the AD. I would bet Craig Bohl's name was on that list and that is likely as far as it got. I would guess their AD never considered Craig Bohl and thus was not even on Craig Bohl's radar either.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

They probably considered hiring Craig Bohl like I considered dating Jessica Alba.
ImageImageImageImage
jessejames02
Ranch Hand

MrTitleist wrote:They probably considered hiring Craig Bohl like I considered dating Jessica Alba.
They probably considered hiring Craig Bohl like I considered dating Roseanne Barr circa 1990.
52-56
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

MrTitleist wrote:They probably considered hiring Craig Bohl like I considered dating Jessica Alba.
More like you considering dating Caitlyn Jenner. I mean, theoretically it can happen, but as soon as his name is brought up you immediately know that you have much better options.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

So with all that being said, I feel more comfortable with Bohl.
Also, why would that reporter guy just tweet that?
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

cali2wyo wrote:
More like you considering dating Caitlyn Jenner. I mean, theoretically it can happen, but as soon as his name is brought up you immediately know that you have much better options.
That's what I thought about Jessica. "I have better options."
BeaverPoke wrote:So with all that being said, I feel more comfortable with Bohl.
Probably because people have been hammering him, "ZOMG IS CRAIG BOLL LEAVING? PLZ RESPOND!!" Or something.
ImageImageImageImage
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 8 times

BeaverPoke wrote:So with all that being said, I feel more comfortable with Bohl.
Because it's twitter and people can say whatever they want??

The real question is why did you take 1 tweet and run with it, questioning everything surrounding the context of it, instead of questioning it's validity.

"Because it's a message board and I can say whatever I want." Good point, but sometimes taking a step back and letting the dust settle is good too.
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

WestWYOPoke wrote:

The real question is why did you take 1 tweet and run with it, questioning everything surrounding the context of it, instead of questioning it's validity.

"Because it's a message board and I can say whatever I want." Good point, but sometimes taking a step back and letting the dust settle is good too.
Zero accountability when you can attribute it to "sources"
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

WestWYOPoke wrote:

Wait, you're getting on me, a FAN on a INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD for jumping the gun, but not the reporter who blatantly lied and/or was wrong?

The internet fan should be held to a higher standard than the reporter whose job it is to report the truth?
Am I the first fan to jump the gun on here? Nope. Have I done it before? Yep.
But I am not the reporter who didn't do his job.