Denver Post on Josh Adams

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

http://www.denverpost.com/colleges/ci_2 ... tball-this" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImageImageImage
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Josh will probably be a very good coach someday - after he is through playing.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

I just hope the team can respond to Josh for 3 straight games in March.

Josh playing at a high level right now can earn him a NBA spot, but if he can do it when it REALLY matters in the MWC Tourney again, he may enter all time great status at Wyoming, and become a 1st round pick like Nance.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

BeaverPoke wrote:I just hope the team can respond to Josh for 3 straight games in March.

Josh playing at a high level right now can earn him a NBA spot, but if he can do it when it REALLY matters in the MWC Tourney again, he may enter all time great status at Wyoming, and become a 1st round pick like Nance.
I keep thinking that's how it will go down. This team could win the tourney as a 3-4-5-6 type seed imo. There isn't a team too strong that wyomings best game of the season couldn't take out

There's still a lot to the Josh Adams effect for Wyoming basketball, he really could be one of the most pivotal players in school history. Win this tourney and with how top heavy with the upperclassmen the next 2 years Wyoming would have a chance to be considered a dynasty if they could win 17 or 2018 or both.

That 2017-2018 could be insanely good and experienced

Parker Stewart FR/Conway r-SO/tw3 SR
Aka gorski SR/Lieberman SR
James jr/mueller r-FR
Herndon SR/momeka r-so/Dalton SR
noughton JR/hunter Thompson FR/Barnes SR
VisorHair
Ranch Hand

Coeur d' Alene wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:I just hope the team can respond to Josh for 3 straight games in March.

I keep thinking that's how it will go down. This team could win the tourney as a 3-4-5-6 type seed imo. There isn't a team too strong that wyomings best game of the season couldn't take out

There's still a lot to the Josh Adams effect for Wyoming basketball, he really could be one of the most pivotal players in school history. Win this tourney and with how top heavy with the upperclassmen the next 2 years Wyoming would have a chance to be considered a dynasty if they could win 17 or 2018 or both.

James jr/mueller r-FR
where are you seeing info to put Parker on the squad? not saying i disagree, just curious..

"In this geographical area; Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, and Western Kansas - there's a new Sheriff in town." - Coach Bohl
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

VisorHair wrote:
Coeur d' Alene wrote:

James jr/mueller r-FR
where are you seeing info to put Parker on the squad? not saying i disagree, just curious..
And Hunter Thompson. Again, not arguing, just curious if you're hearing things I haven't...
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

I think he is just hoping/assuming they land on the team.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

BeaverPoke wrote:I think he is just hoping/assuming they land on the team.
Yeahp.

But if they did hit on their 2 scholarships with those 2 guys? I like the idea of bunches of scholorships at a time. These years of 1 or 2 spots are tough.

2016-1 spot mueller
2017-2 spots (steward/Thompson)
2018-5-6
2019-5-6

Those 2 recruiting classes could be something else
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

I just looked up Stewart and Thompson and doesn't look good on Thompson. Doesn't even have Wyoming as a team offering. Looks like good offers already and waiting on Gonzaga and utah to offer. 247 site just wrong?

Stewart looks much more promising. Only showing interest in 2 schools. Wyoming and Georgetown. Wyo offer and no offer yet from Georgetown
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 8 times

Wyoming has offered, unless something happened and they pulled it. Them not listing it means nothing.
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

Coeur d' Alene wrote:I just looked up Stewart and Thompson and doesn't look good on Thompson. Doesn't even have Wyoming as a team offering. Looks like good offers already and waiting on Gonzaga and utah to offer. 247 site just wrong?

Stewart looks much more promising. Only showing interest in 2 schools. Wyoming and Georgetown. Wyo offer and no offer yet from Georgetown
Talking to a friend whose kids go to Pine Bluffs awhile back, I'd be very astonished if the pokes get Thompson. He's getting major interest from some very significant programs, and seems like it would take a herculean type of effort to get him to Wyo. Still holding out hope, but it doesn't seem very likely.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 110 times

FarmerPoke wrote:
Coeur d' Alene wrote:I just looked up Stewart and Thompson and doesn't look good on Thompson. Doesn't even have Wyoming as a team offering. Looks like good offers already and waiting on Gonzaga and utah to offer. 247 site just wrong?

Talking to a friend whose kids go to Pine Bluffs awhile back, I'd be very astonished if the pokes get Thompson. He's getting major interest from some very significant programs, and seems like it would take a herculean type of effort to get him to Wyo. Still holding out hope, but it doesn't seem very likely.
Wyoming is very much in contention. Hunter is getting lots of interest from those programs, but no offers. Creighton is Wyoming's biggest threat right now. Gregg McDermott and Larry Shyatt have been pulling out all the stops.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 607 times
Been liked: 242 times

Come on, Hunter! Nothing finer than representing your state
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 8 times

As long as Kansas stays away, we'll be in the running.
WyoExpat
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

WestWYOPoke wrote:Wyoming has offered, unless something happened and they pulled it. Them not listing it means nothing.
Last time I looked, Rivals had the UW offer listed.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

I snapped a picture of this ticker message at the civic center on the 16th street mall the other night. I wish it had turned out as it was really cool to see Wyoming mentioned down there.